Punishment

No Ones POV:

No Ones POV:

In San's Bedroom

"Did you kiss me?" San asked Wooyoung. Wooyoung panicked. "W-what? Uhm- No. I-i-i didnt. heheh" Wooyoung stuttered through his lie. San hummed and shifted, his thigh rubbing against Wooyoung's hard on. Wooyoung let out a small whine. San raised an eyebrow, and shifted again, this time feeling Wooyoung's boner. "Looks like someone's hard?" San teased Wooyoung, trailing his finger along his thigh. "N-No. Im not" Wooyoung said, staring hard at San. He was silently praying that San was too tired and would fall asleep, ignoring everything, and then forget in the morning. But no. Guess that wasnt happening.

San hummed, and then firmly grabbed Wooyoung's cock. Wooyoung let out a breathy moan, shocked from what was going on. "You sure about that?" San asked, staring into Wooyoung's eyes. "F-fuckk" Wooyoung moaned as San slowly moved his hand. "Tell me what you want, Wooyoung." San whispered in his ear. "Mmphh... P-please...Kiss me. Call me your slut. C-choke me. Spank me....Mmmm... Anything...Please." Wooyoung whined, grabbing San's arm. San smirked, and leaned down. His lips landed on Wooyoung's, and Wooyoung instantly kissed back. San licked his bottom lip, and Wooyoung opened his mouth, inviting his tongue in. They started making out, San biting and sucking Wooyoung's lips as he devoured him. After a few seconds, they pulled apart.

San pushed Wooyoung back onto bed with such force that he couldn't comprehend what was happening. San took two pairs of handcuffs out, and cuffed both of Wooyoung's wrists to either side of the bed frame. He then straddled Wooyoung and looked at him with the most innocent, yet devilish eyes and smiled at him. "Did you really think you could just tease me all you want and get away with it? That damn Vibrator incident at dinner the other day?" San asked and Wooyoung tried to speak but all that came out was a whimper. "Awwww look at you, all submissive for me" San said as he trailed his hand down Wooyoung's chest and to the waistband of his shorts.

All Wooyoung could do in the moment was whimper at how hard he was, and San sitting his ass right on it was not helping whatsoever. He slowly slid his shorts down and palmed Wooyoung's cock, that was slick with precum. "Fuck Woo...so wet for me already" San said and Wooyoung moaned at his words. His slow pace was agonizing and Wooyoung was getting impatient. "F-fuck San" Wooyoung moaned as San grinded his ass on Woo's hard erection. The look on Wooyoung's face was turning San on so much, but he had to stay strong. He couldn't give in until he was begging him with tears in his eyes. San kept grinding his ass on Wooyoung's dick at a slow pace, watching him breath heavily and whine. 

San then got off of him and slowly crawled on the bed towards Wooyoung, hearing him whine and wriggle trying to find more friction. San immediately slapped his thigh. "Don't you fucking move" He said sternly and Wooyoung looked at him with wide eyes. "You will not be allowed to cum for a while so get comfortable. Bad boys get punishment" San said with an evil smile on his face. Wooyoung looked at San with a little bit of regret from being bad all the time. "Unnnh...Huuuuh" Wooyoung moaned as San grabbed his dick and pumped him slowly, occasionally grazing his thumb over his sensitive leaking tip.