Idfk what to name this chapter lmao

Welcomeeeee to theeee...Idek what chapter lmao

Imma start doing questions of the day, cuz why tf not?

Fight me if u got a problem lmao-

Also, this is gonna be a short chapter, because i didnt know what else to do. But maybe a double update? Idk

Anywayssssss...

Is there anything that most people find cute that creeps you out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San POV:

After getting my suspension date, i walked back to the classroom to grab my backpack. I went to Wooyoung's class, where i saw his backpack sitting outside the door. I grabbed it and proceeded to walk down the hall. As i turned the corner, I saw Seonghwa walking in my direction. "Hey Sannie~" He flashed me that dazzling, pretty smile, and i couldnt help but smile, even though it hurt my cheek.

"Hey gorgeous~" I called back. His face turned a light shade of pink. Cute I thought. "So whats the scoop?" he asked, now walking with me. "Oh. Im suspended for 3 days." I said, even though he helped me out the classroom. "W-what?!" he gasped. "B...But why?! He's the one who started it! You just pulled a self-defense move!" He sputtered, disbelief in his voice. "Yeah...I know." I sighed. We walked in comfortable silence the rest of the way until we got to the school doors.

"Well. This is where where we part." I said. Seonghwa looked down, sad. "But now school is going to be boring without you!" He whined. I couldnt help it. I reached out and ruffled his hair. "You...are way to cute to be whining like that. It makes my heart ache." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and softly mumbled a "Whatever". I smiled. "See you in 3 days, pretty" I ruffled his hair and walked out the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeosang POV:

I immediately texted Wooyoung once his bag was placed outside the classroom door.  I knew that no one wanted him and his sassy attitude in here, especially after what happened. He told me about what his punishment was, and i groaned in severe frustration. I raised my hand, asking to use the bathroom. I walked out the classroom and continued texting Wooyoung. Before i could look up, i crashed into someone. Falling to the floor, i looked up. In front of me was this beautiful, pretty, really attractive boy. "Are you alright?" He asked, lending me his hand. I grabbed it, and blushed, feeling the warmth of his hand spread onto my cold hand. His hands were as smooth as a baby.

"Y-yes. Im fine. Im so sorry" I replied. He shook his head. "Dont mention it. Its ok. I have to go, but it was nice chatting for a little bit" Said the pretty boy. "W-wait!" I called, grabbing his arm. He turned around, confusion written on his face. "W...Whats your name?" I asked. He smiled. "Its Seonghwa" He said, and walked away. I ran to the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was a bright red. I splashed cold water on my face, and then leaned against the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you, Yeosang?" I asked myself