Goofy Ass

Welcome to the....Nvm. idfk anymore

QOTD: What is the purpose of our existance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Ones POV:

No Ones POV:

"Ow! What the fuck?" Wooyoung gasped in surprise. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked, looking up. San had gotten up, closing the blinds. "Forgetting your priorties already." San said, walking closer and closer to him. "What-" Wooyoung tried to get out but was instantly pushed back. "You did not just-"

"Shut the fuck up." San reciprocated causing Wooyoung to gasp. "Excus-" "You heard me, Shut the fuck up." Wooyoung tried sitting up again but failed once. San pushed him back this time climbing in between his legs and on top of him. "Look San. I just want to watch a movie in pe-" "I know what you came to do and you know what, i dont care." San replied. "Will you-"

"I'm not gonna tell you again, If I don't ask you to speak, dont say a thing, I have heard enough from your mouth. Don't you say anything or god knows what the hell i'll do" He said and then smirked, satisfied at how Wooyoung looked underneath him. He placed his cold hands under Wooyoungs shirt caressing the ever so soft skin causing Wooyoung to whimper. "You had a lot of fun out there hmm.? You liked disrespecting your mom like that. I told you even with the slightest attitude, i was gonna punish you" he said pressing his nails into the milky skin. "I bet you aren't even really sorry." San said, trailing his hands up and down Wooyoung's sides.

"I re-" "See there you go disobeying me once again," he said and yanked at Wooyoungs skin tight pants. Wooyoung didn't fight or even try to stop him. A part of him yearned the beating he was soon to receive. San wasted no time and ripped the pants off along with the underwear, revealing Wooyoungs length to the cold air of the room. "So pretty. Its sad that I have to mark such a pretty body up hmm?" Wooyoung had no words, he watched as if in awe. S

an analyzed his body well, he pulled Wooyoungs shirt right over his head, and now that he was fully bare in front of San, he looked satisfied, not enough though. He clasped a hand around Wooyoungs neck gripping it tightly without cutting off a lot of air circulation. Wooyoung whimpered and shifted slightly under San, his length growing at San's touches. "I know you like that, don't you." He said and released him. Gripping his waist and leaning down to kiss and bite at the flesh from Wooyoungs jawline down to his neck. He did so aggressively, sure to leave dark purple marks of art there. The male let out a soft moan in San's ear in time with his low groan.

"Oh I just have to hear more of those, can't let them go to waste," He said and placed his fingers at Wooyoung's lips, waiting for him to open. Wooyoung first refused, immediately giving in when he saw San's expression fall dark once again. He took the fingers into his mouth his tongue wetting the padded surface. As he did so the older wrapped his other hand around the cock flicking at the slit hearing more of the pretty moans Wooyoung emitted. They sounded like music to him. He removed his fingers and pressed at Wooyoung's hole not inserting just yet. "L-lube...?" Wooyoung asked.