Gentle

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I've logged in because I haven't been able to. But I can from now on! (Unless something changes...)

QOTD: Would you rather eat rotten eggs or drink sour, clumpy milk? Why?

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wooyoung changed into sweatpants when he got home. I just forgot to put it in the last chapter)

San's POV:

I stopped short of what I was going to say

I stopped short of what I was going to say. "Wait...what??" I asked, confused. "I...I don't know. I just...I've really taken a liking to you, San. Every time I just put up a wall because I'm scared of getting hurt again. But I think I'm willing to make a change with you." His voice cracked, and tears slipped down his cheeks. "And i know this is super random, so please just hear me out. I'm sick and tired of not having anybody i can talk to or be myself around, but i can with you and i don't even try to hide it, and...but with my dad's death, and new people taking his place, I feel like I have to put up a wall to feel safe, and I really don't want to keep d-" "Shhhh. Its alright, Woo. I understand. Its ok." I pulled him into a hug, and he cried into my shoulder.

"I would never do anything to hurt you, Woo. You know that, right?" I pulled away, wiping his tears. He sniffed. "You know that, right Wooyoung?" I looked at him, and he just shrugged. "I...I don't know." He said. "Its ok. I'll show you that i wont, ok? Over time i will. I just need you to trust me." I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, so caring and tender. He kissed back delicately, so soft i could barely feel it. I opened my eyes, and found his eyes closed, slightly wet marks on his cheeks. He looked absolutely ethereal, exquisite. His long eyelashes fluttering, his cheeks a rose-color. I put my hands on his waist, angling my head for a deeper kiss.

Wooyoung wrapped his arms around my shoulders, climbing onto my lap. I enveloped him in my arms as I ran my hands through his hair, causing him to groan into my mouth. I carefully flipped us over, gently placing him under me. I made my way down the side of his face, to his neck, brushing my tongue across and open spot. "Mmmph...San..." Wooyoung whined. He lifted my shirt up, and i took it off. His eyes laid on my abs, my chest, my prominent V-line. He exhaled, running his hands up and down, a deeper red making its way to his face. I captured his lips with my own, trailing my hand down to the waistband of his sweatpants. "P-please..." he choked out. I proceeded to take off his sweatpants...