Wtf is happening?

Hey guys!!! I'm finally back from my break!!! How have you guys been?? 

 Qotd: What is your favorite food and why?

Welcome to the 11th chapter! I hope you all enjoy!

Wooyoung POV :

It was finally time to go back to school. San and I had sex for 3 days straight. What can I say, we're horny!! I woke up In my room and stretched. I groaned as i rolled out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower, moisturized myself, and did my morning routine. I got dressed and sprayed some light perfume on me.

 I got dressed and sprayed some light perfume on me

(His clothes and makeup)

I decided to wear a skirt today because I just felt like being cute and sexy. I opened my room door and began walking downstairs. My mom was in the living room, reading. "Good morning, Wooyoung " she said. I grumbled in response. "I'm leaving" I said. "Hey! Aren't you going to eat?" She asked me. "No. I'm not hungry " I replied. Before she could say anything else, I walked out. I started walking to school. I was about 3 minutes away when that bitch from earlier walked towards me from nowhere. 

"Aren't you the guy who was beating up my San?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you that  bitch who thought he had the fucking right to touch my beautiful face?!" I scoffed, already annoyed. He dramatically gasped, flicking his hair away from his eyes. "Excuse me? Who s-" I loudly yawned, not letting him finish his sentence. "Listen you hoe. You thought that you could just put your nasty STD hands on my face? Why would you do that?! I don't know where the fuck your hands have been, and I'm sure I don't want to know! Now how about you get the fuck out of my sight and don't come bothering me and intoxicating the air around me. Like... I need to fucking breathe!" I sassed. His mouth hung open in disbelief, probably trying to make a comeback. I walked around him. I took a few steps forward and then stopped. "And shut your mouth. You're attracting flies." 

I smirked as I continued walking. I arrived at the school and walked in the front doors. As I was walking to my class I saw Yeosang at his locker.  "Wooyoung! You're finally back!  It's been so long!!" He said running and giving me a hug. "I know! It was good to get away from school though." I replied. "You look cute as fuck!!" He said. I laughed, thanking him. After talking we went to biology class and sat down waiting for the teacher to come in and start the lesson.  The door opened and I expected to see a teacher but instead I saw San. He walked in, we made eye contact. I blushed and looked away, feeling slightly embarrassed from all the sex that we had during our suspension. He smirked as he made his way to the tables behind where Yeosang and I were sitting. I tensed as I felt him sneakily graze my neck with his nails.