Room Problems

Wooyoung POV:

Wooyoung POV:

I woke up to the sound of San pounding on my door. "Wooyoung! Wake up. Dont want to be late for school today!!" He shouted through the door. I didnt move, waiting for him to leave me alone. He pounded on the door again. Huffing, I stood up and stormed over to my door, unlocking it. "Stop fucking pounding on my door at 7 AM in the god damn morning. Im-" I stopped when i looked at his style of clothing. He looks so good what the actual fuck I thought. How does he make basic clothes look so good on him?

 How does he make basic clothes look so good on him?

"You were saying?" San asked. "I-. I was saying not to fucking pound on my door this early. Your not my mom. And im not going to school today." I rolled my eyes. He leaned on the doorway. "And why not?" He questioned. "Because. I dont want to. Do i really need to give you an explanation?" I scoffed. "I never said you did." He replied. "I never said you said that you did, did i?" I sassed. "Wooyoung, Wooyoung, Wooyoung... Why did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Its so early." He tsked. "So?" I asked. "So tell me. Why are you giving me attitude this early in the morning?" He said. I hesitated. Why was i giving him attitude? Was it because of yesterday? Or was it just because i dont want him in my life. But deep down, i knew that i did.

I shrugged. "Just leave me the fuck alone." i said, and closed my door in his face. "You better stop giving me attitude, Wooyoung!" San said through my door. "Or fucking what!?" I yelled. There was silence between us. Then San spoke. "Or else you're gonna find out all the shit i can do, sweetie." He chuckled. "Dont fucking call me that, you weirdo" I gagged. He laughed. "Alright. Im leaving now, you brat" San said. I heard his footsteps retreating downstairs. Shortly after, i heard the front door open, letting me know that he was no longer in the house.

I stretched, cracking my neck, back, hands and toes. I exhaled, and walked to my bathroom, starting my morning routine. I hopped in the shower, letting the warm body soothe the muscles that seemed tense for so long. I used my Honey and Vanilla soap and shampoo, making sure I smelled nice. After I got out the shower, I brushed my teeth, blow dryed my hair, and put on moisturizing lotion. I walked out of my bathroom, walking over to my closet, picking out an outfit. Hmmmm. Which one should i choose? I thought, holding up 2 different outfits. I decided to go with the latter one.