Suspension Day 1

Hey guys. Im going to be taking a break for a while. My device is broken. Like..the charger was ripped from it lmao.

I found my old Kindle, so now I'm using this to write.

But... lets begin

(also, Their suspension day started from once they fought... So this is their first day)

QOTD: What's something that no one knows about you?

....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV:

San stared at Wooyoung in disbelief. There was no way he was seriously asking San about this. "Wooyoung...Dont test me." San growled. He wasnt in the mood for teasing. "Does it look like im joking?" Wooyoung asked. When San didnt reply and just stared at him, Wooyoung scoffed. He threw off his crop top and shorts, revealing that he was wearing no underwear. "So you want to be a tease?" San asked. Wooyoung smirked and grabbed San's hand, guiding his fingers to his nipples. "Touch me" Wooyoung said. "Fine" San sighed. 

San flipped them over, now on top of Wooyoung. "Im not prepping you, so you're going to take it. You asked me to make you forget, so thats what im going to do." San said. Wooyoung moaned at the thought. San trailed a hand down to Wooyoung's erection, causing him to buck his hips. "S-san- m-more." He stuttered, his body almost exploding from the sensations. But no. San flipped Wooyoung over.  His stomach was now pressed against the soft sheets and he could feel San's hard pressing firmly against his ass. 

Wooyoung laid completely still as he had no idea what was going on behind his back. Except for the fact of San suddenly standing up and walking away, releasing Wooyoung's hands while doing so. A confused Wooyoung was left behind, not confident enough to move. Instead he stayed put and waited for San to come back. "Alright baby, I want you to put your hands next to that post in the middle of the bed frame." San interrupted the silence, after he positioned himself behind Wooyoung. Wooyoung's heart fluttered at the name. 

"W-what are you going to do?" Wooyoung asked hesitantly. "Did i ask you to talk back to me?" San spat coldly. A shiver went down Wooyoung's spine, directly to his hard erection, as he obediently put his hands over his head. Two cold hands made their way from Wooyoung's arms to his wrists, grabbing them forcefully while doing so. Shyly the small boy looked up, as he saw how San's big hands tied his small hands together with some red rope. He then proceeded to attach them to the bed frame, making Wooyoung helplessly whine under him.

Where the hell did he get all this kinky shit from?! Wooyoung thought to himself. "Please answer me-" "I said be quiet!" San growled, grabbing the youngers head and pushing it softly into the sheets. Muffled cries and moans were audible. His body turned on even more than before, exposing himself as he naturally responded to San's anger. He knew he had to stop upsetting the older, because if he wouldn't, San would probably fuck him to death. 

San wasted no time and carelessly poured some good amount of lube on his long fingers. He then proceeded to lead his finger towards Wooyoung's hole, entering it smoothly.

The boy immediately tensed up, his eyes widening in pleasure. A loud moan followed through the youngers lips, his back arching naturally, giving San more space to move. "Aah- S-san ngh slowly please-" He complained after San started thrusting a bit, stretching his now wet hole to prevent him from getting hurt.