02

0

The timer hit zero, ending the game of 'tag'.

Kira sat on the floor, shocked.

The words 'LOSE' appeared on the screen.

"What...What just happened..?" Kira muttered.

"What happened was I kicked the ball at you, and you weren't skilled enough to receive it. You had one second left, you know!" The person who had kicked the ball earlier smiled.

"Wha..WHAT THE FU─" Kira yelled.

"Good job you unpolished gems," Ego interrupted. "Let us continue to the results."

"The eliminated player is...Ryosuke Kira."

In a fit of rage, Kira started to angrily rant about how he was Japan's soccer jewel, and how Isagi or Igarashi should be eliminated instead of himself.

Then he continued his rambling about the game of tag's irrelevance to real soccer.

You sighed in annoyance.

"Can you stop whining like a bitch and accept your loss? It's so annoying I'm getting a headache."

"That's right," Ego agreed. "You lost. You had one second left, and could've shot the ball at the injured Igarashi, but you didn't. Would've it been the same in a real match?"

Ego said how a auch would've played out and Kira could've shot the ball either being in a real game or in the game of tag.

"Isagi, instead of going after Igarashi, you went after a stronger opponent," Ego explained. "Bachira, with the aim for the strongest player...and Y/N, who skillfully stole the ball from isagi at the last seconds and scored the first 'goal' of blue lock."

Heads turned to Y/N, who smiled back.

"These are perfect examples of the Egoism that I am looking for." Ego said.
"This is your loss, Kira. Now fuck off."

Kira shot you the ugliest glare you had even received in your life and left.

Isagi glanced at you and Bachira.