06

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!"

"Oh! I won!" Isagi held up his fist.

"Just like we agreed earlier, Isagi gets to choose the position he wants first." Kuon reminded.

"Then I'll..be the forward!" Isagi decided

"HEY! We've got an extra person, so who do we sit out?! CAUSE I SURE AS HELL AINT SITTING OUT!" Raichi yelled.

"The loser of Rock Paper Scissors will sit out, but we can swap in so everyone gets a chance to play!" Kuon explained.

"Why do we needa play stupid Rock Paper Scissors to decide that?! It's obvious she should sit out!" Raichi pointed to you.

"Why is that obvious?" You gave him a confused glare. "I have the highest rank and exceed you in all of the categories."

"So?! I don't want a girl messing up my shots! Have you even played a real game of soccer?!" Raichi spat.

"Nope."

"SEE?! We don't need ya messing anything up!"

"M'kay. But don't come crying for help when your losing the match." You shrugged, getting up.

"WE WIN, ALL GOOD!" Raichi grinned, as everyone exited through the door to start the match.

You sat at the doorway while the others got ready to face the team who had just entered.

Right off the bat, you noticed the player in the middle.

"He's the man of the match, isn't he?" You asked yourself.

You watched as Isagi was surrounded by three team members of the other team.

But from behind him, Raichi suddenly stole the ball.

Then Kunigami stole it from Raichi.

Then that guy stole it, then that guy...now they're all just fighting over the ball.

"Oh." You said, as Barou broke through. "It's the guy I noticed from earlier."

"He did a cool kick from his heel..I wanna try doing that." You hummed, observing the game.