5.1

Y/N came from a wealthy family

Y/N came from a wealthy family. Well, her father, Tsunaki Liwon, was born into a rich family. Because of that, his family was suspicious of Y/N's mother, Kyenjin Shouri, who they though was using Liwon for his money. But thag was anything from the truth.

She had loved him with all of her heart, and they lived a lovely life as a family with their only daughter, Y/N.

But that was until...

she caught him cheating on her.

Y/N and her mom walked back from the airport.

"Are you sure you don't want to wait, sweetie? We can wait for another flight...I know you really wanted to go on this vacation." Your mom asked, opening the car door.

You were going to go to California for your 8th birthday, but the flight was canceled.

"It's okay, momma!" You smiled, sitting. "I want to go anywhere mamma and papa are!"

Your mom's eyes lit up as she blushed.

"Oh, Y/N!! I promise we'll go somewhere as a family when we get back home!"

"Yeps!! Let's go backs home!" You kicked your legs around.

-

As the car approached the mansion, you had a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach.

"Honey, we're back─" your mom started, opening the bedroom door.

She dropped her purse when she saw the sight in front of her.

"U-Um...!" A naked woman quickly covered herself with the blanket.

"Oh. Oh no, Shouri. It's not what you think!" Your farther frantically pushed the woman off the bed.

"OWW! Why'd you push me?! Who is that lady?!" The woman yelled.

"Y-Y/N..." your mom's voice shook as she turned around and pushed you away from the room. She crouched down and smiled, tucking a some hair behind your ear. "Go Play for a big, okay? Mommy's going to have a boring adult talk."

"Okay..." you said, walking away. But you knew things were wrong.

As you walked up the stairs, you could hear loud yelling from the room.

-

"Y/N, we're leaving, okay?" Your mom said.

"Leaving? To where?" You asked.

"To a friend's house." Your mom answered.

"Are we moving?"

"You and me, yes."

"W-What about daddy?"

Your mom took a deep breath.

"Liwon is kicking us out."

"D-DADDY'S KICKING US...O-OUT?" You cried. "I-I...I don't want to go! I don't want to leave! I don't want to leave Rin!"

"I-I'm sorry honey..." Your mom took your hand.

-

"Thank you again for letting us stay." Your mom bowed.

You bowed too.

"It's no problem...stay for as long as you need, Shouri!" Your mom's friend, Osari sadly smiled.

Your mom had told him before hand the situation, and he had offered to help.

"Ryoko! Can you come down here and help out?"Osari called for his son from the staircase.

"Ughhhh, what?" Ryoko, 12 years old came down the stairs.

"Can you help Y/N unpack in your room?" Osari asked, giving him a box.

"Urg! This box is heee-ve! What's in here?" Ryoko complained.

"Take me to your room, please." You said, pulling on his sleeve.

He glanced at you, and his face instantly turned red.

"S-Sure. Follow me." He guided you up the stairs to a room with a bunk bed.

He helped you place a few boxes around.

"Ryoko," you said.

"Huh? What is it?"

"Can I call you 'brother'?" You asked.

"H-Huh?! S-Sure, whatever..!" He muttered, patting your head.

"OKAY, NII-CHAN!"