10

[FLASHBACK]

[FLASHBACK]

AFTER ALL OF THE INCIDENTS THAT HAD

happened to you and the people around you, you and your mom moved out and into a new town.

You left Ryoko, who seemed furious that you were leaving.

But he couldn't do anything about it.

Your mom didn't enrol you into a school for a while, which gave you some time to think.

During that time, you realized it wasn't your fault.

Because...you couldn't help that he had liked you, so it wasn't actually your fault.

So all of those things that people would do for you weren't your fault, because it was their fault for liking you.

And you couldn't change how someone felt.

But you could try.

You did, with a girl at your new school.

Her name was Himeko, and she had developed a crush on you. It was really obvious.

You had tried everything to make her hate you, but it never worked.

So when you opened your door on your birthday, and saw what was inside the anonymous gift...

...it wasn't surprising anymore.

Her body was buried with a bunch of parts missing, and you were invited to her funeral.

Her parents knew she liked you, and you did want to talk to her.

So when you were left alone with her coffin, the only was for you to not feel guilty was...to blame it on someone else.

"You shouldn't have fallen in love with me." Is what you told her.

And that was what you honestly thought.

As you walked out into the rain, you realized these things would keep happening.

And that you couldn't stop them.

But you were tired of it.

"I want to have fun." You told yourself.

But how, in this world, we're you supposed to have that? Have you ever had it? Or would this just keep happening forever?

You wanted to make friends and have a partner, and live happily, but people around you always got hurt.

You knew there was going to be people like the ones who killed Himeko, who did things out of love for you...so if you had fun with them, and they got hurt, it wouldn't matter.

Because they deserved it.

But if they rejected you, you wouldn't do anything to them.

This was your only way you could find enjoyment in life.

—————————- ☆

Reo refused to give up on his dream of winning a World Cup.

Walking down the hallway, he bumped into a boy with white hair.

It caused him to loose his balance and he spread open his arms.

A girl who was on her phone, leaning against him suddenly fell forward.

"A girl! Oh, shit! Is she gonna fall all the way down?" Reo panicked, thinking he was about to become a murderer.

The boy's eyes went wide and without hesitation, he jumped across the entire staircase.

Just as the girl was about to hit the ground, the boy caught her in his arms, and caught her phone with his foot.

"Whoaa! That was amazing! Did he just catch both the phone and the girl?!" Reo watched in amazement.

"Look what's happened...I've lost!" The girl sighed, looking at her phone.

"I'm sorry Y/N...I should have stopped you from falling in the first place." The boy apologized.

"Hey! You! Why're you apologizing?! That was amazing! Do you play football?" Reo ran down the stairs.

"Oh. You're that rich guy. Give me some money, thanks." The boy reached out his hand.
"I'm Seishiro Nagi, and I've never played any sports...I rather live a worry free life with Y/N."

"Y/N? Are you Y/N? You made Nagi apologize for not catching you earlier! You're holding him back! He has great talent, and you-!" Reo yelled.

His heart stopped then and there, when the girl named Y/N turned to look at him.

It was like the world just stopped, and the only ones there were Reo and Y/N.

"-you...you're beautiful." Reo stammered.

"I already know that." The girl glared at him.

"So you don't have to remind her or anything...only I get to." Nagi added.

Reo nervously clapped his hands together.
"Very well! It's fine is Y/N comes along, so let's play football together!"

——————————☆