07

"OH,I SEE HOW IT IS

"OH,I SEE HOW IT IS."

Your voice echoed through out the empty cafeteria.

"I didn't mean to exclude you! I promise! Kuon told us not to bother asking you!" Isagi reassured you he didn't mean to exclude you from the tactic meeting.

"You don't h-have to do whatever Kuon says...I can't believe you p-purposely excluded me..." You turned away from him, wiping your eyes with your sleeve.

"S-She's crying?! Oh no. No! What do I do?!" Isagi panicked.

"I-Isagi..." you sniffled.

"W-what? What do you need?" He hurriedly asked.

"Do you promise...to only follow what I say from now on? Or else...I don't think we should talk to each other anymore..." you faced him, eyes swimming with tears.

"Of course! I promise! I'll swear it!" Isagi quickly answered.

"Really?!" You brightened, and clasped your hands in between his. "You're always on my side! That's why you're my favourite!" You gave him a warm smile.

"F-Favourite?!" Isagi blushed. He liked...knowing he was your favourite.

"Isagi as my favourite? My mouth feels weird saying it...how could he even be my favourite anyways?" You wrapped your arms around him, giving him a hug.

"He doesn't have outstanding looks..."

"Y-Y/N?!" Isagi blushed, but didn't refuse your embraced.

"Or the personality I like..."

"Isagi!" You pulled back, giving him a smile.

"I wanna see Rin..."

"Our up coming game! Let's do our best, okay?" You grinned.

Isagi frowned, sad you had pulled away so soon, but his smile returned the second he looked at you.

"Y-Yeah!" Isagi smiled back. "I'll definitely score a goal for you!"