5.2

The house was silent, it was a just a little past midnight

Ryoko lay awake in the bottom bunk bed, legs dangling off the ends from growing out of it.

His heart beat rapidly.

He didn't understand why,

but the thought that you were just above him,

just separated by a little bit...

you were with him, so very close....

it was exhilarating.

Yes, you called him brother, but he never thought of you as a sister.

You weren't actually related by blood at all.

Did you feel the same way?

He breathed, getting out of the bed.

He eyed the small ladder.

"This is normal." He whispered, placing his hands on the ladder.

He slowly and quietly climbed up to your bunk bed, where you were peacefully sleeping...or so he thought.

Slowly, he leaned towards your face.

"I love you, Y/N...you always say that to me too. That means you like me, right? So this is fine." He muttered.

His lips lowered onto yours.

While doing so, a memory ran through his head.

"This is Y/N, she's my...uh, sister." Ryoko introduced you to the other kids.

"Ryoko is my brother! Ryoko is the bestest!"

"See? It's normal...I'm yours..and your mine."

-

Ryoko was always popular in school. He was born with naturally beautiful features, but a not so great personality. He was tanned and had blue eyes and blonde hair, which he dyed a light green and let grow a little above his shoulders.

But I can't say the same for Y/N.

Y/N was unpopular—Just kidding. She was the most popular girl in the school since her arrival.

Makeup free, naturally beautiful.

Unliked her 'brother', her personality was almost perfect.

"Wow, ha ha! I keep thinking you guys are a couple! With your looks and stuff, you'd be a great power couple, honestly." A girl said.

"Ew, that's gross! Imagine liking your sibling!" A boy laughed.

"Ryoko's too good for Y/N!" A girl blushed.

"No way! Y/N is absolutely perfect! I don't think we can be friends anymore!" Another girl argued.

"Hello!" Y/N popped into the conversation. "I heard my name?"

The girls gasped, blushing.

"Oh my gosh, u-um...W-WHAT LIPGLOSS DO YOU WEAR??" The first girl randomly stuttered.

"I don't wear any, actually!" You kindly smiled.

"Whaaaat?! Then how do your lips look so delicious?!" The second girl asked.

She blushed, covering her mouth.

"U-Uh, I mean, why would your lips not look delicious! I-I don't mean I think, I don't think your lips look delicious!" She blushed, covering her face.

"Not that I was looking at your lips? Why would I do that??!?!" She added.

Her friend face palmed.

You laughed, causing everyone to stare in awe at the angelic noise you had made.

"Would you two like to go shopping with me?" You questioned, titling your head to the side.

"Waah!!!! Us?!?!!!? WERE SO SPECIAL!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" The second girl screamed.

"STOP YELLING!" The first girl smacked her friend's head. "But yes I want to go..." she quietly added.

"THANKS FOR AGREEING TO COME WITH ME! I WAS PLANNING ON MEETING SOMEONE THERE TOO!"