the relationship of the two grows. from completely strangers who hang out for fun into friends. no, actually, they rather to be called soulmates as the two complete and compliment each other. it's like both of them are puzzle pieces who fit each other.

they are currently at a dog's cafe. Seungkwan always brings his dog here for the past weeks since he discovered it. and now that the other guy has some rest day again, he tagged him along.

in which the younger is glad as he needs to release his stress. he has gotten lots and lots of paperwork that he needs to finish. drained and stressed, two words that describes him.

add what his dad has told him too.

"glad you're enjoying it here" Seungkwan said as he sips to his coffee.

"yeah, the dogs are too adorable. i might visit here every time I can. and by the way, that's your fucking 3rd cup of Americano. what if you palpitate?" he asked making the other laugh.

"then I'll blame you and I'll say that you poisoned me"

"you can't do that, they have cctv cameras here" Chan smirked, making Seungkwan roll his eyes.

"by the way, i heard from Minghao that they're going to a bar tonight, they'll fetch you too"

"they didn't mention anything about that"

"and i oops" Seungkwan looked at his dogs as he tried not to laugh after spilling about his cousin fetching Chan surprisingly.

and with that, Chan had a chance to analyze his features.

the other guy's jawline was perfect. his skin tone too. his face is smooth like a baby, pretty face. the blond hair suits him. his lips being plumpy and red because of lip balm.

how can his ex cheat on him when he looks perfect? he never knew he would see someone as perfect as his Jeonghan hyung. well, Jeonghan is still on top, and he's the second, on his opinions only.

"you've told me I'm pretty many times, you don't need to make it obvious man" he was snapped back to reality when he heard the guy talk, making him chuckle awkwardly and run towards the puppies who are playing with Bokkeu.

after some time, the two decided to go home. it's 3 pm, and if Minghao will really fetch, might as well nap for an hour and get ready so that he won't look like a groggy old man.

"you and Bokkeu look cute here" Seungkwan said as he showed a picture of Chan and his dog.

the dog is currently being carried by Chan as the other was busy on his phone.

"airdrop that one to me"

"yes sure"

without Seungkwan knowing, Chan continues to look at his phone. now, he got shocked when he saw that Seungkwan made the picture of him and the dog as his lockscreen and homescreen.

and an unfamiliar feeling was felt in his stomach.

damn it Lee Chan. what's happening to you?