Chan was sulking while combing Bokkeu's fur. It was midnight and just got home, and what greeted him was the dog. it's not like he was complaining to see Bokkeu.

but he was complaining that Seungkwan will hang out with someone. the guy promised to him that they'll sleep over at his house since it's been a stressful week for him and today is tuesday.

"traitor" he mumbled, and the dog barked as if it knew that Chan was referring to his owner.

"what do you mean he isn't? yes he is, hanging out with other people after promising to me that we'll bond tonight" and the dog barked once again, making him chuckle.

i look like a crazy person, talking with a dog he thought and kissed the dog. who licks his face.

he checked the clock, 3 am, so he decided to sleep. but before he could take the dog to the second floor, someone rang the doorbell.

"who the fuck is ringing the damn door bell at this hour?" he asks. he looked at the window and saw Seungkwan.

crying.

he immediately opened his door to go to the gate and open it. once the door was opened, the two of them looked at each other's eyes.

Chan opened his arms wide, Seungkwan hugged him and cried at his chest really hard. they stayed like that for some minutes until Chan decided to take Seungkwan inside the house.

once inside, he made Seungkwan sit at the sofa. but the other won't let go of him, so he sat down at the sofa and made the other sit at his lap.

Seungkwan buried his face at his neck and cries again. he sighs as he rubs the older's back.

"what happened Kwan?" he asked.

"he... i hate him" the guy mumbled softly, Chan just shushed him and just started to comfort him.

singing some nursery rhymes just to make the other calm down. bonding with the other, he knew what the other likes and dislikes. and he knew that nursery songs can calm or make Seungkwan fall asleep.

moments later, he felt that the other had stopped crying, and he can hear some soft snoring. meaning, the guy fell asleep.

he carefully carried the guy to the second floor, the dog following them. he gently put Seungkwan down to his bed, putting a blanket over the other so he will feel warm.

he then lay beside the guy and cuddled him to transfer more heat since he could see the Seungkwan shaking from the coldness.

he thinks, what happened to the hangout that Seungkwan attended with this someone? why did he come home crying? why does Seungkwan hate him?

but if he makes Seungkwan cry and Seungkwan hates him, he does too.

"i don't know who made you cry but he's a big motherfucker for making you cry." he whispered as he placed soft kisses at the older's shoulder.

he hates seeing Seungkwan crying. he hates it when he sees the other's beautiful eyes watering.

and that's the time he realized something. he loves Seungkwan that he would do anything to protect him.