Seungkwan coughed as the cigarette smoke greets his nose. he tag along with Chan and his friends to the bar since he wants to loosen up for a bit too.

he grabs Chan's wrist, making the younger look at him. and he can see that he was nervous so he just intertwined their hands and made sure to lead him and not lose him at the crowd.

"wahh, it's been a month" Mingyu said as he sat and put his arms at Minghao's shoulder.

"too sad Joshua can't go with us" Hansol said, everyone agreed.

"what? you want him to come along? we know damn well that Jeonghan hyung can give birth anytime now" Seokmin said, making Hansol smile a little and hug him.

"you act like you're pregnant" Minghao said.

"because i am" the other answered, making everyone shocked.

"bro what- im gonna be an uncle for the second time?! what the fuck!" Chan stands up from sitting to high five his friend, Mingyu did too.

"everyone's getting pregnant, meaning no alcohol. I'm not doing that" Minghao stated as he chugged his beer.

"when do you want to get pregnant? When your hair all fall out?" Seungkwan asked and everyone laughed.

"bitch"

"you bitch"

everyone started to drink and talk. everyone but Chan, who kept quiet all this time. listening to no other than Seungkwan.

he doesn't know if it's just the effect of alcohol, but hearing him talk makes him comfortable. he's satisfied this way.

"me and Minghao will just dance" Mingyu said, everyone let them.

Hansol and Seokmin did too, leaving the two at the table.

"stop drinking Seungkwan" Chan said when he noticed that the other was gonna take a shot again.

Seungkwan is already red as a tomato. and based on how he speaks and acts, he's already drunk.

"ehh~ you stop!" Seungkwan said as he threw himself into Chan's chest.

and then again, an unfamiliar feeling was felt. it's like he's feeling some butterflies on his stomach and someone is tickling his heart.

"i wanna sleep here" Seungkwan mumbled from his chest, he can feel the other's lips. which makes him hot.

"m-maybe we should go home" he suggested, making the other sit up straight and glare at him.

"no! I'm not finish yet! ugly!" he stated before drinking again, he sighs.

"let's go now, im gonna book a taxi" he said and take out his phone from his pocket to book.

once done, he looked at the wasted guy beside him who's now sleeping, head on the table, right hand has a cup and the other has an alcohol bottle.

"you're weirdly cute" he whispered.