it was saturday night, he's supposed to be at work. but he didn't show up at his office. instead, he goes straight to his brother's house and drowns himself in alcohol.

it's been four days since he accepted that he has feelings for the older. and he was even more glad when he heard that Seungkwan feels fine and safe around him. but he was also terrified whenever he remembers what his father told him.

he was about grab another new bottle of alcohol when Soonyoung slapped his hands. he groans and pull his hair.

"Lee Chan! stop!" Soonyoung stopped him by hugging. he hugged back and cried at his brother's chest.

he doesn't know what to do. he can't escape the room his father putted him. meaning, it will be hard to love and be with Seungkwan.

oh how he wish that he really is just an ordinary office worker. but he isn't. his a fucking son of the same company that he was working on.

"Seungkwan! what will happen to us— he'll hate me when i leave him! what will i do? his my safe place, i am his safe place too.. hyung.." he mumbled fast enough that if you're not paying attention, you won't understand.

"sshh, I'll take care of Seungkwan" Soonyoung said as he wipes the tears of his brother.

"finish your business with dad and that company, after that, you can be with Seungkwan"

"but what if he doesn't love me anymore? or what if he doesn't even love me at the first place?"

"there's so many fishes in the see, my dear, you don't have to worry. we're here for you, i am here for you" Soonyoung said in a calm voice.

they're just step brothers, but they treat and love each other like real siblings. if the other was dragged down by someone, the other will back up. if the other was crying, the other will comfort.

they only have each other at the first place. their parents never really cared about them.

"im.. im gonna book tomorrow and fly straight to Amsterdam next week"