months have passed, and Chan? well, he and Seungkwan became closer. closer than ever. the two hangs out every time they can. always making sure that Bokkeu is included too.

"you and Seungkwan look like a couple and Bokkeu is your child" Hansol said, making Chan spit the juice.

the two are in the Chwe's balcony. having their time. it's been a while since they hang out since Hansol is busy taking care of Seokmin, and Chan is busy with his work,

and Seungkwan.

"you're funny"

"I'm not joking" Hansol stated, and Chan looked at him.

"seriously? we do?" the guy nodded.

so he tries to think all of the things they have done for the past months.

going out on a dinner with just them two, bringing Bokkeu and babying it like their child, even taking turns on who'll take care of it. having sleep overs on each others house, cuddling, taking care of each other. and many more.

"but friends can do that too, right?" he asked

"give an example"

Chan thinks for a while.

"cuddling"

"do we do that?"

"when we're little"

"how about now?" he shook his head. "you now have an answer"

but it's impossible that i have feelings for Seungkwan, i just knew him for few months. hmm how many months to be exact- 6 months he talks to himself.

"i just barely know him"

"you've known him for months. you have been ditching me for him too, saying you're busy even though your just teaching him some choreos" Hansol glared at him, making him laugh.

it's funny for him to see his friend getting jealous over someone.

but one question still remains to him, does he like Seungkwan?