Chan woke up earlier than usual. whenever it's his day off, he gets up at 10 am or 11, but today? he woke up at 7 am. he knows that the older always wakes up at 8, so he tries to beat it so he can cook for him.

"good morning Kwan" he said in a cheerful voice as he put the omelette on the table.

"wow.. you shouldn't have cooked for us, i can do it" Seungkwan said, he shook his head.

"i can do it either. whenever we sleepover, you're the one who cooks. and you're exhausted much last night, you need rest"

"you do too"

"you're my rest. if you're well rested, then i am too" Chan doesn't know where he had the courage to say those, but it feels right.

Seungkwan blushed and smiled, both of them heard a bark, so they looked at Bokkeu who's probably hungry too. Chan commands Seungkwan to sit and eat and that he'll take care of the dog in which Seungkwan obeyed.

after making sure that the dog was eating well, he sat down beside Seungkwan and started eating breakfast too.

"how is it?" he asked, Seungkwan only gave him a thumbs up as he was busy eating. making him chuckle.

after eating, both of them go to Seungkwan's house, the guy has lots of board games which both of them enjoyed.

they started playing scrabble, and the younger started a conversation.

"what happened last night? if it's okay to ask"

" i.. i met up with my ex. and I'm telling you, it was the worst decision. i thought he wanted to meet me so he can apologize and we can be back to being friends.  but the mother fucker only wants to meet me to.. take advantage of me" Seungkwan explained, in which makes the younger's blood boil.

his ears were red, Seungkwan could see. he knows when Chan was angry or mad. so he holds his hands and squeezes it.

"I'm fine now Chan, don't worry. as long as you're by my side, I'm fine and safe" he said.

in which makes Chan glad to hear it and terrified at the same time.