Seungkwan was nervous when he walked his way to Chan's house. it's been two weeks since he last saw the younger one. he thought that maybe he already gave lots of time for him to think and it's the right time for them to talk again.

but that thought vanished when he saw an unfamiliar guy going out of Chan's house. at first he thought it was just Chan's friend or colleague, so he shrugged it off.

but his knees felt weak when he heard that Chan is already gone. not really gone, but already flew to Amsterdam. and the guy in front of him was his step brother, Soonyoung.

he broke down, knees on the ground, heart pounding so fast that he thinks that any minute it'll burst. his eyes starting to water once again, his mind getting clouded.

"stand up kiddo" Soonyoung stated worriedly as he helps Seungkwan.

Seungkwan cried, so he hugged him.

"why— what happened? why did he leave without any notice?" he asked as he looked at Soonyoung who sighs before showing a small smile.

"i can't answer those as of the moment. only him can answer those, but all i know is that you need to wait, wait for him" Soonyoung said, he nodded before hugging the guy again and crying.

if he needs to wait for a thousand years, he will. he won't let go of Chan easily. he's the missing piece of him. the missing piece that him and Bokkeu have been waiting for. he'll wait until life time ends, he'll wait if that's the way he can show how much he is in love with Lee Chan.

____________________

end.

welp, that's book 1! look for the book 2 to know what will happen to our Boo Seungkwan and Lee Chan! and why did he even suddenly flew to Amsterdam?

to be continued :]