Chan groans as he hears someone aggressively knocking at his gate and nonstop tapping the doorbell

he looked at the window and saw Seungkwan who looked frustrated. he suddenly felt guilty. frustrating doesn't suit Seungkwan.

he has been ignoring and trying to stay away from Seungkwan since last Sunday. he tries to live like he lives in the past. but obviously, he can't. Seungkwan made his life easier than the past that's full of burden, stress and exhaustion. what will he do without the other?

he put a poker face and opened his door, he took a deep breath before walking towards the gate and greet Seungkwan.

"what?" he said in a cold tone, making Seungkwan scoffed.

"that's how you gonna greet me after ignoring me for the past few days? what's wrong with you?" the older asked. "we're okay last week! we even watched a movie last friday! and suddenly, last saturday and sunday, you started snobbing me" he added, voice getting low.

im sorry "it's none of your bussines" I don't need you "i just realized that i don't need your accompany anymore" i love you "i... hate you"

he received a slap on his face. making him face the other side. he heard sobbing, Seungkwan is crying. he hates himself. he doesn't know how to make Seungkwan stay away from him. this is the only way he knows.

"i know you don't mean those words. but that fucking hurts. you don't hate me, i know. i don't know what gotten into you, but I'll give you space if that's what you need" Seungkwan grabbed his hands and put a small frame before leaving.

his eyes were watering, and those water on his eyes finally fell once he looked up and saw Seungkwan running away. he looked at his hands and saw a tiny frame that consists of a picture.

picture of him, Seungkwan, and Bokkeu. looking like a happy couple just like his friend Hansol have told him last last time.

"i love you, I'm sorry"