𝟶𝟶𝟷

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝙸𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚎.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

A month has passed since the start of the school year. Sports clubs were being arranged and students were thrilled by the sudden announcement of tryouts. There was a wide selection, from clubs like volleyball, basketball, soccer and even ping pong, to clubs not needing any physical skills like chess.

But unlike the many, you weren't one to care a whole lot about sport. Very much rather, you didn't like sports and will never be interested in joining due to the fact that playing can catch a lot of bystander's attention.

And you did not want that.

Furthermore, you absolutely hate socializing and even the mere gazes of people could get you to shiver. To your point of view, everyone around you looked like demons with big horns and fangs-ready to bite, ready to stab. Society shouldn't blame you for thinking like this, it makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

There is a lot of dishonesty and fraud going around in today's world. One should not judge a book by its cover, since even the most innocent people could end up being the cause of your death. And you hated how society just slowly grew to normalize these types of things, how they deliberately accepted that there are just some people in the world born with absolutely zero human decency.

You hated it, you disliked everyone... Well maybe as time goes by, that would change.

Head hung low as you passed through the corridor, bumping into two or three students along the way, you were making your way to your next class which happened to be English class. That was when something, or rather someone, had caught your attention.

Students from a different school had arrived at your building, you knew this by their different uniforms. And you assumed that they were athletes due to the fact that they had their gym bags ready. Indeed, they were.

You were just standing by the door when it all unfolded and before you knew it, they were already passing by your frame. Your eyes seemingly gazed at them one by one, only to notice their bigger silhouettes and taller build. Yes, you felt intimidated but you couldn't help but be intrigued when you saw a familiar face. The face of Itoshi Sae.

𓆩♡𓆪

You had seen him on the field once. It was a soccer play back in middle school, Junior Sports Fest to be exact. Although you really had no intention of being there, but you had to due to the requirement that non-athletes should at least cheer for their players.

Not that you care for any of the players, truthfully.

The last thing you'd expect to be when you were there was to be awestruck, and funny enough you happened to be awestruck. Never had you felt so entertained while watching a sport. It was as if you were suddenly captivated into learning more about the mechanics of the sport. Because you know for a fact they weren't just playing any regular game of soccer.