𝟶𝟸𝟽

[CW: Mentions of Mutilation, Light Gore, and potentially Disturbing events.]

•••

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝚈𝚘𝚞.
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

•••

"We're so glad that you're back, Yorumi-san!" All the girls from the cheerleading team gathered around Isagi Yorumi after the second round of the cheerleading competition commenced.

Meanwhile, from the far corner of the room, you were there, peering your eyes at the young female with short hair as she took it upon herself to entertain everyone's queries.

"Oh uh! Three days ago was when I discovered that I was completely healed but I thought it would be nice to give you all a pleasant surprise so I still acted like I couldn't walk." The female in the center of the crowd replied. She forced a smile up her face and chuckled awkwardly.

"Ohh! You actually got me on the act, Yorumi-san, great job!"

The whole team took the time to laugh amongst each other as you remained quiet, still at war with yourself whether or not you were convinced with what the young Isagi had claimed to be the justification for the sudden occurrences.

Although, it did not take long for her to notice the gloaming glare you shot in her direction, causing her to stare back at you hesitantly.

"Excuse me, for a second." Isagi Yorumi peeled herself away from the crowd that she filled with utter delight and made her way to your lone figure in the far corner.

"Y/n-san."

You cinched your brows together when you heard her call your name whilst your eyes followed her approaching frame.

"Hey." The short-haired female plastered a toothy grin on her face once she stood in front of you.

"Don't 'hey' me. What the hell is going on?"

You wanted answers, you wanted clarity.

Your mind keeps battling back and forth, ruining your concentration each minute as all that washed over you was perplexity and obliviousness.

You feel like a fool.

And you ought to break that never-ending loop as soon as possible.

You hear the young female let out a deep sigh before she takes your arm to lead you outside of the room and to the quiet and empty hallways of the school as the students were busy cheering inside the bustling soccer field.

"I'm sorry... This was never part of the plan."

You continued to stare at her back in total confusion. She apologized even when she did nothing wrong to you and it only made you even more frustrated.

"What plan?" You asked obliviously.

"Did you ever wonder why I'm so fond of you?"

Her question took you by surprise, you never expected her to bring that subject up.

"It's because I see a potential in you that I could not see in others. You envied me unlike everyone else who adored me. Don't even try to deny it... I know you do." Isagi Yorumi's shift in tone had sent goosebumps to the pads of your skin.