𝟶𝟷𝟷

•••

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝.
𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜.

•••

A heavy weight followed your foot as you tried to lift it up to walk to your next class. It was as if a rock had been chained to you to prevent you from taking another step.

Something, much rather someone, clung onto you like they were to die if you were to get away from them. That being said, this someone is none other than the very apologetic female, Isagi Yorumi.

"I'm really really really sorry, I didn't know you weren't interested in joining!" She cried out. Yes, she was indeed crying, so much so that she started to soak up the collar of her white blouse.

For the-probably a millionth-time you sighed and reassured her that you were fine with her little mistake. "It's fine, really. And it's not like we can cancel the registration anyways."

The female glanced up at you for a while before shaking her head, saying, "No, it's not fine. I am in no position to decide things for you. And your eyes tell me that you haven't forgiven me yet, so allow me to apologize-" She was not able to finish her words when she started to choke on her tears.

Sighing, again. You bent down and sat on the floor, making the female's grasp on your leg to let go, you sat with her as a moment of silence followed.

"I swear, I forgive you, so stop worrying." You patted her back to calm her down till her breathing finally regulated. "... And come to think of it, I want to give cheerleading a go. It might be a pretty nice experience." You added.

Isagi Yorumi took your hands and faced you. "I promise. I will make you not regret it." She gazed into your E/c hues with a glint of determination and assurance. A simple nod of the head from you gave her the impression that you had given your trust to her.

Therefore, she'll do her very best not to let you down.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

'Did I seriously just miss an hour of class just because of this little stunt?' You deadpanned in your head while the female gave you another apologetic look.

"Uhh don't worry... I'm student council president, after all, you won't get in trouble for this." She flashed a nervous smile.

'You better not get me in trouble or I really will not talk to you ever again.' You thought, giving her a short glare before standing up.

•••

"I can't believe you're actually going to cheerleading tryouts~" Kira said in a teasing tone. She sat on the comfortable bed of your room, watching you do your warm-up in your very tight yoga suit.

She comes by your house quite often. Your mother treats her as one of the usual guests in the house, or probably more than just a regular guest.

But the point is, she has come by so often that she feels like she's at her own home.

Even though it did not share the same aura of tranquility as hers, due to the fact that your house's location is adjacent to a nightclub and sometimes the music blasts so loud that it could be heard from where you settled, to her, going there was like an average day of coming home from school.