𝟶𝟸𝟹

•••

𝙾𝚑 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙾𝚘𝚑 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

•••

Are you going to make a fool out of yourself again?

No way.

Despite all your focus slowing dripping down from your senses, you gathered the willpower to lift yourself to finish off the pyramid.

"Hey!" You shouted from the peak, showing everyone a big smile as they cheered and watched in utter amazement.

You never thought you'd grow to love this feeling. This feeling of being seen.

Was this what your heart wanted all along?

To be a part of society?

And you couldn't help but think, "To me, this feels like a daydream." You muttered under your breath.

Time permitted a sudden halt to your surroundings with only a certain Auburn head left to gaze at. As if everything went completely silent, the beating of your heart was all that you could hear and the sight of him was all that you could see.

Lub-dub.

Lub-dub.

Lub-dub.

It is normal for a heart to beat. But, the way it is currently beating for him felt abnormal.

You'd rather have your heart stopped beating.

"..." You shrugged off every sensation you felt regarding the teal-eyed male, not wanting to confuse yourself further with all the mixed feelings you were experiencing.

Your eyelids fluttered close whilst you took the time to take a deep breath, flooding concentration back to your veins.

And before you knew it, you were back to reality.

Hearing the constant shouts of support and cheers of those who came to the large venue.

"L/n!"

"L/n!"

"L/n!"

Once you opened your eyes to flash the ominous hue of E/c it was holding, you resumed to showcase your next move which was to land swiftly yet gracefully on the soft foam.

Which, you did successfully and it only pumped up the crowd even more.

And you loved it... Maybe?

Even with everything that you have right now.

Every attention, love, and support from the people you never thought would ever notice you... Felt irrelevant... Futile even.

You couldn't shake off this part of you that screams for something else. To have something else other than what you are receiving at this very moment.