𝟶𝟶𝟺

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚒'𝚜.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"Thank you for taking care of my sister." Isagi Yoichi bowed with utmost respect at the older Itoshi, who did not show even the slightest emotion and just walked away.

You were walking down the corridor, making your way to leave the dreadful place since you were already dismissed a while ago, but that was when your feet suddenly walked by itself to pass by the clinic-and you knew for a fact that it was where Isagi Yorumi and Itoshi Sae was currently at.

Though, you stopped and hid around a corner when you spotted Isagi Yoichi approaching the door. He opened it, which reveal the young midfielder but before he could take another step, he suddenly bowed and thanked him for taking his sister to the clinic.

Even though it was the reckless midfielder's fault in the first place as to why his sister had gone unconscious.

But Itoshi being Itoshi, he just walked away.

"That little..." You heard Yoichi grumble and curse among himself by how the male just acted. "He didn't even care to apologize." The dark haired male continued.

"Yoi-chan?" Yoichi shifted his head towards where the voice came from, only to see his sister standing by the door. "Nee-san! You should get back inside and rest!" He panicked, seeing his sister who had just been hit on the head.

He quickly shoved his sister inside the clinic and closed the door behind him, though, their voices still didn't come inaudible to you. You listened to their conversation from a safe distance.

Yes, one of your favorite everyday hobbies is to eavesdrop on other people's conversations since you cannot hold one yourself, being the introvert that you are.

You leaned your back against the wall before crouching down at a comfortable position.

"Did he do anything to you? You can tell me! I'll beat him up immediately!" Yoichi's voice was a bit muffled but you can still hear the concern in his tone. "No no." You heard the female deny.

"What did he do after you woke up? Did he apologize?" The younger male continued to bombard his older sister with reasonable queries. "Don't worry, he apologized." Your eyes widened from Yorumi's claims.

"He... Also gave me pain reliever for my head and stayed back to keep me company." You were shocked to hear that someone like Itoshi Sae actually knows how to be soft and caring sometimes. Someone who thinks regular people aren't worthy of his time and effort.

But then again, Isagi Yorumi wasn't one of the regular people.

He was probably taken aback from her heroic act of saving you from the ball. Or just like every other person in school, he grew to adore her.