𝟶𝟸𝟷

•••

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

•••

"Just great."

"I guess someone's happy to see me."

"That was sarcasm, dude."

You glared at him in total abhorrence when he still found the time to mess with you, innocently responding to an expression that is more than obviously said in irony.

Plus, his statement was unremarkably clinché. Be more creative next time, bud.

If there would ever be a time when you are genuinely happy to see him, it would be at his funeral-with him finally shutting his big mouth for once in a wooden, hopefully, uncomfortable and bug-infested, coffin.

The slightly emo pinkie pie let out a short chuckle when you slowly picked yourself up from the rough ground. He also wiped a small part on his jacket sleeve that got splashed on when you fell.

Great, now your white pants are ruined and muddied up.

You peeked at your own behind as you could clearly see it being stained with big brown splotches of a mixture containing dirt and cold rainwater. Good luck placing that thing in the laundry.

After glancing at you and your distressed form for a good two seconds, a thought suddenly crossed Itoshi Sae's mind. "You look like you had just shit yourself." He bluntly commented. What he said indeed was brutal honesty but you didn't need him to point it out like that!

It just made you even more embarrassed than how you already are!

Even amidst the very cold weather, your blood still managed to boil at the sight of this man.

This irritating salmon head with a big forehead and unbelievably countable lower lashes. Like-why the hell are his lashes so countable? Sometimes temptation gets the best of you to just pluck one out and you are definitely sure that everyone's going to notice that there's something wrong with his face.

It's not only his lashes that anger you, his drive to just torment you every now and then is also a menace to your living. Can't he pick someone else to bother?

And there's no escape whatsoever to this hell because the next bus stop is approximately a mile away.

You ain't got the time to run over there and look like an absolute maniac who just shit their pants.

How great. Just great. Life is amazing. Now, you are stuck with your worst enemy at a bus stop for god knows how long. Not to mention, he's already starting to itch every nerve in your body.

You can't even measure how much time and energy you could have saved if you had just brought an umbrella. But how can you? You had to reconsider bringing it with you because it could not fit your mini bag at all. All thanks to salmon head, you couldn't carry anything heavy on your back because your shoulders were about to snap.

He scooted over to the side, inviting you to sit with him by gently patting the seat beside where he sat but your huge pride did not allow you to do so. So, you were stuck standing the whole time, in the freezing weather. Which made you even more infuriated by the situation you were in.