|| Cʜʀɪsᴛɪᴀɴ:: chapter three||

Dear Keegan,

Dear Keegan,

My I got a letter in the mail yesterday.

It was from my mother.

When I first got it I was scared to open it, I thought it would just be another beacon for false hope. Then I thought; what would Keegan do? Eventually I opened the letter... It wasn't from my mother.

The clinic sent it. According to them, she had managed to relapse and stopped responding to the treatment and she could die any day now. She's coming home tomorrow, they want her to be in peace if anything happens.

I wish you were here, you would know what to feel. 

You would help me.

 My dad sent Jessie away to New York to spend the rest of her school year with her grandparents so she wont be home for this. Sometimes I think if we never broke up that night, my mother would never be like this. I sometimes feel as if this is my fault.

I heard you and Sarah are a thing now, she's my chem lab partner. She told me what was going on between both of you. She's really sweet, she even asked me if I was uncomfortable with what was going on. I'm glad you moved on, just please promise me that no matter what don't break her heart, no girl deserves to feel the way I did.

draft saved 9/30/12