|| Kᴇᴇɢᴀɴ:: chapter eight||

Dear Christian,

Dear Christian,

Thanksgiving is coming up soon. My mom was busy sending out invites to our annual Thanksgiving party. She practically sent out invites to everyone in the town. Come to think about it I think she did. 

I know she sent invites to your family. 

Maybe us meeting again could be a good thing. Maybe we can actually talk about what happened. Maybe we can become friends again. When my mom told me she sent out an invite to your family I freaked out, now that im sitting here on my bed thinking about you it might not be that bad of an idea. I remember one year on Thanksgiving you came over with your family. You were wearing a pretty reddish brown dress- you looked beautiful. That day I introduced you to my whole family, my aunt Berth who was drunk babbling some stuff about how cute my mom was in her teens, and my Grandpa talking about his old bakery he owned with my grandmother back in the day. I also remembered when I left you alone for a while to come back to see you staring catatonically out the window I snuck up behind you stealing a kiss.

 That day we had a lovely time, and when you and your family were on your way out, I gave you a goodbye kiss- you told me you loved me and I said the same. I think now that its been nearly 3 years since then It was probably my favorite Thanksgiving.

I think it might be one of my favorite days in general actually.

draft saved 11/15/12