preface

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

I've never really been in love. I never learned what it feels like, to give up a part of my heart to someone else. After reading extensively, I realized, love was like a long blind leap of faith. You give them your heart not knowing the outcome. Will it end in tears? Will it be forever love, or will it just end up helping the other find out they were gay all along. I may have never experienced true love, but because of the great authors on this site, I was able to discover, and have an insight into what love was like. Sometimes it has the happily ever after, and sometimes it doesn't. Nonetheless I was able to feel what it was like to feel heartbreak, love, hatred, sympathy and maybe I might be too young to understand, too innocent, but to all the heartbroken ones out there, however hard it is, you can make it better, it's not a matter of will you find another person to fall in love with you, will you fall in love with another person. It's a matter of will you let yourself allow others to love you, and will you let yourself fall in love. Now, that doesn't mean to go around falling in love with everyone you meet that compliments you, it means to realize your own self worth, and sometimes things just don't work out but, the important thing to remember is that no matter how crappy you feel, things could be much worse.

________________________________

N E V E R S A W B E F O R E

Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back . . . then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else.

-Sarah Cross, Kill Me Softly

________________________________

S U M M A R Y

When Christian Parker met Keegan Sommers, her heart stopped. Literally. After days of bonding, they became a couple turned into years of commitment, tears, and love. As dysfunctional as their relationship was, she loved it.

Until they snapped.

This is the story of the afterward, their rebounds, coping methods, and awkward confrontations. This tells the story of how the began, from the middle.

________________________________

Cover by:

nightpiece
-thanks, I absolutely love it-