|| Kᴇᴇɢᴀɴ:: chapter four ||

Dear Christian,

Dear Christian,

Today I went to the pharmacy, I ran into your dad. He looked really distraught. He looks different now, his hair is whiter, his skin is older. He seemingly aged in days. We talked, uncomfortably, I could tell he was unsure of what his reaction towards me should have been. Why didn't you tell me your mother's condition deteriorated so significantly , why didn't you tell me that she came home. I always loved your mother, she always treated me as if I was her 3rd child. I remember once when I came to your home after my parents had a fight, your mom welcomed me in with wide arms. I stayed there for a whole week and your mom didn't care.

I remember the day when you got diagnosed when Coronary Heart Disease, you were devastated, how your mother was moving to a full care facility for the same disease. You called to me to your house at 2 in the morning bawling you eyes out. Never had I seen you so vulnerable- except for the day I broke your heart.

You looked so desolate, I mean I got it. I know what it's like to lose a mother. I understood your fear of feeling the way I did. I remember in that one moment, I would have done anything to make you feel better.

I still would.

draft saved 10/8/12

--------------------------

A/N
well, so I spent like a whole month trying to write this, I just didn't know how to properly portray this. It was kind of a mess. So recently I've been talking with a bunch of great wattpaders I know in real life, a bunch of the gave me some really great advice and support for this book so thanks to you if your reading this chapter. Haha, I spent so long just trying to figure out what happened with the family's deseases think I did so much research on heart diseases I could've become a doctor on heart diseases. My parents would be so proud XD