Chapter 1- Sai and Virat left the house

After Samrat's death, Patralekha becomes hysteric and depressed. After Sai become pregnant Patralekha very well understood that these two will never separate. A couple can be separated but its difficult to separate parents of a child. These could be lots of misunderstanding between them but they will always be bonded through their child. So she started to move on with Samrat.

When she saw that everyone was pampering Sai, infact Badi mami who never liked Sai much was also always thinking about her comfort and wellbeing Pakhi also become greedy to get that love and affection from the whole family. So she finally started her married life with Samrat and expressed her wish to be a mother. Samrat always tried to fulfil all her wishes so they started planning family immediately.

When they were planning their long due honeymoon Virat requested Samrat to pick up an unwell Sai from hospital. Samart hapilly left leaving Pakhi to pack alone for their honeymoon. And the the incident happened which took life of Samrat.

Pakhi blamed Sai for Samrat's death becase he he didnt have gone to pick her up then he would have alive. Pakhi started to misbehave with Sai always and blame her for her life. She really think Sai as the bad omen of her life. She thought that whenever she starts to like someone Sai statches that person away from her. She started to hate Sai from the core of her heart. Pakhi also manages to instigate her mother-in-law loving Mansi against Sai saying that she is responsible for her only son's death.

All these starte to take a troll in Sai's health. She was already sad after loosing her brother and this continuous blame and misbehaviour pushed her towards depression. Virat emotonally supported Sai and tried to guard but he really cant be around her the whole day. He asked her to join hospital so that she stays away from all these in home.

As per Virat's wish Sai started to work. Though Sai stays away from home maximum time sill Patralekha always find chances to taunt her anyway. At that moment oneday they come to know that Sai is carrying twins and she is emotionally and physically weak. She needs proper care and peaceful environment.

Virat himself talked to Pakhi to stop blaming Sai and taunting her for every single thing. But Patralekha tried to burgain with him "Ok Virat I will do as you wish but what I will get in return?" Virat was shocked hearing this he said "its about my wife and children's life Pakhi."

she looked towards him and said "thats right its about you two and your family your happiness. What about me. I lost my husband because of you two. I am widow rearing a white sharee and living a colorless life because of you two. I also could have become a mother but you two snatched the chance from me. Why shuld I think about your happiness.? I will leave your dear wife Sai alone promise me to give one of your child."

Virat become angry listening that and said they will not give her any of their child. But Patralekha didnt let the topic rest in the dining table she demanded for one of the Sai and Virat's babies. Manasi supported her and said while they are geting two and she doesnt have a chance to get one also they should give her one. This topic gave Sai a panic attac and she fainted.

Doctor kept her hspitalized for two days. Whenever she come to consciousness she said "I will not give my baby to Pakhi Didi." Virat thought that now water is over the head and he needs to take some steps to ensure life of his wife and children. So he decided to leave Chavan Nivas. Virat asked for a transfer and with DIG sir's help he was granted transfer to Delhi in CID headquarter.

So when Sai become little stable they left Chavan Nivas. Bhabani tried t stop them a lot but Virat neglected all pleas of te elders of Chavan Nivas and started a new life with his lovely wife away from all toxic relationships. Ninad and Ashwini followed them soon.