Chapter 8- Call from home

Virat and Sai were angry with their kids that they hid such a big thing from them and called them. Savi and Sairat understood that their parents come to know about their staying in Chavan Nivas and are very upset about it hearing their angry voices.

Virat said "I think you two forget to tell something important to your Dad?" generally Virat is friendly with his kids and they also are more comfortable with their dad than their mom to say anything and everything as he supports them in maximum matters. But when he becomes angry he becomes very less at home they really get afraid of him and today is one such day.

With a sacking voice, Sairat started to talk while Savi sat there nervously "Oh Dad for our next phase of the project we had to come to Nagpur. Here first we were assigned to the college hostel, but later due to some accident college hostel get damaged and we are sent to the home of other students."

He stopped for a few seconds but from the opposite side, there was no sound heard he understood his father is still waiting for further information. So he continued "We were allocated in Krish Mohit Chavan's house. When we come here we were unknown to anything and were just curious to know how actually Marathi people of Nagpur are and their customs."

They heard the angry voice of their mother Sai "So many things happened and you people forget to tell us when every day you called home and talked to dozens. We said you to stay away from Nagpur, you had to go there and above that you had to hide it from us, you also hid the fact that you are not staying in the hostel anymore but in someone's home." after finishing this Sai stared to cry being afraid that somebody of that family will hurt her children.

Savi and Sairat in union said, "Sorry Mom, we are sorry please don't cry, we will never hide anything from you in the future promise."

After this emotional breakdown of mother and children, Virat left a breath and asked "How much do you all know now? And from whom?" Sairat again answered "We know enough to leave this house. We are applying to the college to change our accommodation. We come to about all these from Payel Samrat Salunkhe." Virat paused a moment listening to Jeeva's name and knowing that he has a daughter but the soft corner went away immediately realizing that she is Patralekha's daughter and brought up by her only.

Sai with a surprised tone repeated "Payel Samrat Salunkhe!!" Savi replied that "Yes Mom Samrat mama's daughter, your brother's daughter. She looks like him." Savi and Sairat have seen Samrat's image in their home and they used to know that he was their mother's brother.

Virat spoke before Sai went with her weakness or show motherly affection towards Payel "You just inform your college that you will arrange for your own accommodation, don't apply for accommodation change. it will take time and I don't want you two to stay there anymore. I am sending you the address of a hotel you two go check in this afternoon. We are coming there at night. I will make arrangements for you to stay in any private hostel or as a paying guest."

Sairat said "ok Dad. I am sending the mail right now. We will leave as soon as possible." They become happy and excited thinking about meeting their parents after months.

Virat and Sai can feel the excitement of their kids and their anger melt. Sai said, "ok kids bye, we have a flight to catch." They cut the call on a happy note.