Chapter 5- An arrogant girl and a nerdy boy

Savi and Sairat decided to know more about each and every member of this family from where they also belong. They thought to start from the new generation of this family who is nearly their age.

They have seen a modern girl who doesn't talk with anyone except her mother and grandmother. She stays away from home maximum the time and whenever she stays at home she stays in her room only. They named the arrogant girl.

They also saw a boy who always stays busy in either his book or PC. he reads also at the dining table. He also doesn't talk much but listens to everyone. They named him the nerdy boy.

That night Savi and Sairat seat together to discuss about their future course of action. Sairat said "so what is the plan for now Savi? From where to start?" Savi replied while eating chocolate "the arrogant girl and the nerdy boy"

They first set their target on the girl. She is quite a fair young lady with short hair. She wears ripped jeans, a tee shirt and sneakers all the time. She is a tomboy kind of girl. One can notice her always munching on her chewing gum. From family members' conversations, they come to know that the girl is a college dropout and doesn't like to study with lots of difficulties. She passed 12th.

One Day Savi and Sairat noticed that she was having her breakfast alone. They sat near her with their breakfast also. Savi enthusiastically said "hi I am Savi and that's my brother Sairat." Sairat smiled with a hi. The girl looked towards them and said with less interest "hi Piyali here".

Savi tried to continue the conversation so she said "we are paying guests here, come to stay for a few days." Piyali kept her black eyes on them and said "don't talk to me otherwise your landlady will throw you out." She didn't give the twins any time to respond and left the place with her leftover breakfast.

Savi said to her brother "she is really arrogant." Sairat said, "there is something else behind this arrogance." They concentrated on the boy named Krish then.

One day Sairat knocked the door of Krish and asked for some information. Krish was happy to share his knowledge. Savi also joins them. It became normal for the brother and sister to hang out with Krish. Sairat taught Krish video games and they played while Savi generally browsed through books of Krish and initiated conversation.

Krish told them while adjusting his glasses" our family is scattered in pieces. Mansi dadi, Patralekha kaku and Piyali stay separately in their portion. My dadi and Aai always told me to stay away from them as they broke our family. She is visard, haven't you noticed how she dresses ???"

Savi asked, "ya did she really left studies??" Krish answered "oh yes. She was never good at studies she even failed in her schools. I heard that during her college 1st year she got again suppl and after that she dropped out of college. God knows what she does, she always sticks with her camera. she goes out, and stays out the whole night sometimes. My dadi says she is a bad girl who is giving neighbors chance to bad mouth our family."

Savi felt bad and to control the situation Sairat asked about other members of the family. Krish told them the scenario and problems of the family as for the first time he got some friends who are listening to him. They felt pity for the boy whose only friends is his books and computer.

After listening to the problems among the family members of this family Savi and Sairat thought that its good that their parents left the family and gave them a good childhood. From Krish, they come to know that neither Krish nor Payel gets a good atmosphere in their childhood. But in Delhi, they have grown up in a happy family. One day when Savi and Sairat were chatting about what should they do next leaving the place or digging for more information they heard a sob on the opposite side. They went to check it up and saw Payel on her knees crying badly.

They rushed towards her. Savi hold Payel's shoulder and she stopped. She turned back towards Savi and tried to control herself. But Savi said "cry your heart out, don't suppress your feelings." after listening to this Paye broke down hugging Savi. she cried till there were no tears left in her eyes. After controlling her emotions Payel said "Thank you Savi and Sairat for supporting me. You are the first one to see me this week otherwise I try to stay strong in from of everyone." Savi said "We have noticed Payel. We also noticed that you have suppressed lots of pain inside you. People say that telling your pains to somebody relieves the mental burden."

Payel looked towards them and said "Ok I will tell but it's a long story. It started before my birth." Sairat sat and said "we have all the time." all three of them sat on the roof for a long night.