Chapter 10- Relationship unraveled

At the morning it was the same scene in Chavan Nivas. Oneside the Chavan clan was having their breakfast in dining table and at the otherside the Salunkhe clan was having their breakfast at other side of the hall.

Suddenly Bhabani started to feel discomfort and chest pain. All rushed towards her. Omi called the doctor and he said it was a mild cardiac arrest for her. He gave her some injections and stabilized her. He advised her complete bed rest for a week and left. At the evening Krish come to Salunkhe portion for the first time.

Patralekha and Payel were shocked to see him. He told them "Badi Dadi wants to meet you all. She is not well so please come with me." Mansi, Patralekha and Payel walked behind Krish. They entered Bhabani's bedroom after nearly two decades. Bhabani was waiting for them seating in her bed. As soon as they entered she tried to comedoen from the bed but Payel rushed and hold her "Badi dadi please don't come down from bed. You are not well."

Bhabani touched Payel's cheeks and said "I am sorry beta, I kept you away for years without any fault of yours. I blamed your mother for breaking my family and punished you also." this time Patralekha entered in the scene and said "Badi Mami you didnt blame me without any blame of mine. I was responsible for forcing Virat and Sai to leave this house. I am still repenting that incident. At that time I was mad in grief and jealousy."

Mansi also come to her and said "I understand your condition Bahini. After losing my son I was also mad at that time and wante to live for his only child."

Bhabani hold their hand and said "I am sorry Patralekha, it was not only your fault but mine also, being the mukhiya of this house it was my duty to be fare with everyone which I could never do. Might be I will not live for many days. Before death I wanted to ask forgiveness from you all."

Mansi, Patralekha and Payel said that Bhabani shouldn't fell guilty for all these. They all reacted according to demand of situation and they all are guilty for what happened years ago. Omi and Sonali also aske forgiveness from Mansi, Patralekha and Payel. So did Mohit and Karishma. After this conversation the whole family sat together in Bhabani's room Bhabani said "one burden is left out from my heart today. At least the remaining members of my famil is together from now on."

Omkar said "yes Bahini if Ninad dada, Ashwini Bahini and their family would have been here then our family would have been completed."

Bhabani sadly nodded her head "I want to ask forgiveness from Virat, Sai and Ashwini. I have one more wish before my death, I want to see my twin grandchildren once. I am an unfortunate grandmother who never saw two of her grandchildren. They are adults now. I really will not be at peace in death also if I don't see them and ask forgiveness for my son."

After saying all these she felt weak and hold her chest. Dr. Asked her to not take any stress and she was taking so much mental stress. All told her to stop thinking about all these but she said "I really can't get peace till these two wishes of mine get fulfilled." All family members understood that she really is repenting and will not listen to them.

Suddenly after a few seconds hesitation Payel said "Badi dadi you have seen Virat kaka and Sai Kaku's children." After a short pause she added "you all have seen them." The room was silent listening to her. Krish broke the thick silence by excitement "Sairat and Savi?? Oh my God their surname were also Chavan but it never clicked my mind."

Payel confirmed "yes Sairat Joshi Chavan and Savi Joshi Chavan. They were very much interested to know their ancestral culture, curious to know what happened with their parents here and why they left Nagpur for ever. Maybe when these two came to the house they didn't know it was the house they actually belonged form but soon they got to know it might be seeing the family picture. After knowing this still they stayed here out of curiosity but left after listening to everything, few from me and few from Kaka and Kaku."

Tears come down from all the elders eyes. Bhabani cried "hay re Khandwa my grandchildren were in front of me but I couldn't recognise them at all." Sonali said "Sai's Sa and Virat's irt together Sairat. Same as Sai's Sa and Virat Vi together with Savi. Such a big clue in their name only but we all overlooked."

Mohit said "the program is not over so they must be in Nagpur only. We should bring them back home." Karishma also agreed and said "let's start finding them." Payel said "no need I know where they are for now. But I don't think you will be able to bring them here as Virat Kaka and Sai Kaku will not permit it."

Mohit said "we will ask forgiveness from Virat dada and Sai Bahini also. I will go to their Delhi home and fall on their feet if needed." Payel said "they are in Nagpur only. Don't you remember Sairat and Savi told their parents are coming to meet them."

Karishma said "right they told. Do you know Payel, where are they staying?" Payel nodded in yes. Bhabani stood up from bed and said "then let's go." Mohit said "kaku you stay at home I will bring them." Bhabani smiled "no Mohit you will not be able to do that. I am their culprit and I need to go."

The whole family get ready to go to ask for forgiveness from Virat, Sai, Sairat and Savi.