Chapter 11- Reunion after years

On the other side of the city Virat and Sai were having a good time with their kids. Sairat and Savi requested Virat to show the the city where he was born and brought up, his most fevorite place and places which has their memory. Virat was also emotional after coming back to the city he grew up. So he accepted and 4 of them went to visit the city. Virat showed them the places which were close to his heart and told stories associated to the place. Sai also joined sometimes and the little family had a good time together.

So when the Chavan family came to meet them the family of four were already out for their city tour. The Chavan family come to know about this from their Hotel reception so they they it was no point for waiting for the Virat and Sai as they will come at night only. Bhabani cried hearing this and murmured "its my punishment I should not get to see them so easily. They are so close but so far." everyone tried to take her home for her fragile health but she refuses and want to wait there in the Hotel lobby. All said her to g bu she bluntly refuses. So everyone stayed there with her.

After sometime Hotel didnt allow them to stay in their property and the whole family comeout. They waited in a park just opposite to the Hotel. While one of the family member take tur to stand outside the gate of Hotel so they dont miss Virat and his family.

Virat and his family come back at late night after enjoying their dinner at a restaurant Where Virat and Sai used to go to enjoy their private time. The owner recognized them and treated them special so they were in a very good mood.

When Virat's cab stopped in front of Hotel gate and they were enticing inside he heard a voice he never expected to hear "Virat Dada, Sai Bahini..." Virat turned and see Mohit there. After seeing him also Virat ignored him and was going inside as he wasn't interested to meet any of his old family members. Suddenly someone hold his legs and said "Kaka please listen to us." he turned and saw a young boy there. Sairat uttered "Krish" softly. Virat was looking at the boy who was griping his legs tightly.

Sai touched his arms and said "Lets here them Virat, we talked that there is a high chance of this." Virat nodded. They knew there is a high chance that they will come face to face with heir family, they also knew that their children stayed in their old home so they miht come to know about their kids identity so oneday they need to face them so finally Virat picked up the boy and said "What do you want to say Krish?"

Krish smiled innocently and said "The whole family is waiting to meet you kaka, Kaku.they are repenting for their deed" Virat shook his head in his words and said "its 11:30 pm and I dont think that now I want to venture Chavan Nivas." krish said again "You dont need to the whole family is there in the park opposite waiting for you all."

Virat looked towards he park situated opposite side and saw some shadow figures looking towards them. He left a long breath and started walk towards them without a word and everyone followed him. When he reached there he was shocked to see Ninad and Ashwini also present there siting in a bench beside old and fragile Bhaban.

As soon as they reached Bhabani got up from her seat and went straight to Sai folded her hands in front of her and said "I am sorry bara, I did wrong with you and Virat. I am still repenting my wrong. I got my punishment after seeing my broken family helpless for so many years. You are a talented doctor, a fabulous daughter, an amazing wife and a wonderful mother. You have kept your family happy and gave good values to your kids. Can you please forgive this old woman? If you dont then I will not get peace at my death also."

Sai hold her hands and looked towards tear stained, thin and unwell face of Bhabani. She wiped Bhabani's tears and said "I can see you have repented for long how could not I forgive you Kaku. your genuin tears told me everything. Please dont ask forgivemeness continuously. I also failed Kaku, you were also my family but I abandoned you for so long and never turned back it was my fault, it was my fault to keep you all away from Sairat and Savi. beside my kids they are your family also but my insecurities never allowed me and you also never called us."

Bhabani hugged Sai tightly and said "I wanted Bara but could not master the courage. Now when I am on the verge of death my fear of your rejection to accept me back defeated in front of my wish to get you back." Virat also come there and hugged the two figure.

Sai knew that Virat craved for his family bit stayed away from them all for her once few years ago he said its upon her to forgive them and what she will decide he will be there with her. Kids also come and hug them. After that all asked forgiveness from Virat and Sai. everyone thought that Virat and Sai will react after seeing Patralekha there or behave coldly with her but bit they normall greeted her like other family members.

Next morning Virat, Sai and their kids entered Chavan Nivas and Bhabani welcome Sai like a new bride embarrassing her in front of all kids. They spend few days with their famil and then get ready to go back to Delhi as Virat's posting is ther, so Sai's job and kids' education but they promised to coe often in Nagpur this time and invited all there also.