Chapter 6- Knowing the Truth and curiosity

Payel started after drinking some water. "You have seen that other family members dont like me, my mother and grandmother. I have seen these from my childhood as I listen that this is related to my father's death and breaking of our family. I havent seen my father. I heard from my mother and grandmother that my father died before even my mother come to know that she was pregnant with me. After my father's death Virat kaka and Sai Kaku left this house along with Virat uncle's parents Ninad Dadu and Ashwini Dadi. But that is not the beginning of the story it started before my parent's marriage." she stopped and saw the faces of the two people sat their with curiocity and wonder.

Payel continued "nobody in this family proprly told me about the whole story. Bhabani Dadi and Sonali dadi taunted us many times and disclosed few information. So when I grew up I dug into the matter and know the whole story from various sources. As a profession I am a photographer so its natural for me to stay away from home so nobody suspected when I went various places to get all the information." Payel stopped again to take some breath.

Savi asked "whole story? Your past and this family's past is reason of your sadness?" Payel smiled sadly and said "this family's past ans selfishness of few family members are responsible for this broken family, sadness of everyone of this house. thi s family was not like this always it was also a happy joint family years ago. At that time Bhabani Dadi was the head of the family of this house and family. My grandmother Mansi Salunkhe came here with her young son when she become a widow at a young age. They were welcome in this house happily.

My father Samrat and Virat Kaku were not only brothers but also best friends. Once in a trip with his friend Sunny Kaka, Virat Kaka met my mother Patralekha. Both of them liked each other and they were ready to committee but the destiny had other plans. Virat Kaka had to go to his posting without any commitment. There he met Sai kaku. When my mother and Virat Kaka met again it was my parents wedding. After meeting him my mother wanted to break the wedding but Virat Kaka didnt allow her. He gave her a word that he will never gt married but again destiny had something else planned for them. My father get to know about their relationship and felt betrayed so he left the house without telling anything to anybody.

In an police mission Sai Kak's father died while saving Virat Kaka. there was nobody in Sai Kaku's family so villagers forced Virat Kaka and Sai Kaku to get married. They get married in a condition that they will not interfere in each other's lives and will not live a normal married life. They also decided that Virat kaka will take Sai Kaku's responsibility till she become a doctor she will leave his life. My mother was irritated with Sai kaku and she used to hate her. But she was not the only one to dislike Sai kaku, Bhabani Dadi, Omi Dadu and Sonali Kaku also used to do that.

With time Virat Kaka and Sai Kaku fell in love with each other. After facing a lots of misunderstanding and circumstances they confessed their love and get remarried. They started their new life as husband and wife and family members also accepted Sai Kaku whole heartedly. In the meanwhile Sai Kaku brought bak my faher and they both bonded well as brother and sister. Soon the relationship of my parents also improved as my mother understood that she will never get Virat Kaka. after the remarriage soon Sai Kaku become pregnant and all family members become happy.

My mother also wanted this happiness and started to plan their family. One day Sai Kaku was unwell in hospital and Virat Kaka asked my father to pick her up from hospital. At that tme one of Sai Kaku's obsessed lover was behind her and wanted to kidnap her. That why he attacked my father's car. My father died saving Sai kaku. My mother and grandmother blamed Sai Kaku for my father's death. Sai kaku was already feeling sad losing her brother. She get unwell again and admitted to hospital. There doctor gave two news to Virat kaka that Sai Kaku was carrying twins and second stress is dangerous for her.

After knowing everything also my mother didnt stopped she did unthinkable she ased one child of Sai Kaku in exchange to not disturb her. At that momet Virat kaka and Sai kaku took a taugh decision and left the house. Those family members who were still silent till this incident started to blame my mother to break their family as Virat Kaka and Sai Kaku never look back here. Later she came to know about me and she started to live for me.

When I become a little big to understand I saw this divided famly and they hate me along with my mother. My mother had to work hard to maintain my studies, grandmother's treatment and our bread and butter. I decided to earn soon. I found in my passion in photography and started to earn from it. When my college asked for some extra moey I dropped college and started photography professionally.

I try to stay strong in front of mom and dadi as I dont want to increase their problems anymore. But sometime I also feel low. How long will we suffer? Why am I suffering for no mistake of mine?" she stopped finally and saw that her listeners were seating there as a statue, tears were non stop famlling from Savi's eyes. She shake them and they tried to ecome normal. Knowing the whole story about their parents and family was shocking for them.