Chapter 9- Leaving Chavan Nivas

After talking with their parents Sairat and Savi send mail to their college authority and then start packing their belongings. At that time they were called for lunch. Surprisingly at that day all of the family members were present that day. In Fact at the other side of the hall the small family of three were also having their lunch at the same time. It was a very rare sight for this family. 

Sairat took the opportunity to disclose about their leaving Chavan Nivas, he told Karishma “Karishma aunty we are leaving today afternoon. We informed the college and you or uncle will get the mail soon from the Dean's office.” all get shocked with this news. Infact Payel also stopped eating and looked towards them from the other side of the hall. Before anyone Krish asked “Why Buddy? Have you finished your projects?” Savi said “No, we will stay in Nagpur only.” She emphasizes Nagpur words. This time Mohit asked “then why do you want to leave our house? Are you facing any problem.??” 

Sairat understood Savi’s rage so he took the matter in his hands “No we are not having any problem here. Oh actually our parents are not comfortable with this arrangement of college. They don't want us to bother you or any other daily , so they did some other arrangements. They are coming today so we are leaving.” 

At that moment Mohit and Karishma’s phone buzzed with a new email notification. It was from the college confirming Savi and Sairat leaving their house as per their parent’s disapproval of their kids staying with a family. Krish was upset and said “I got some company and now you are leaving. Keep in touch buddy.” they didn't reply, only smiled at that. Bhabani left a long breath and said “happiness doesn't stay longer in this house. It became a cursed house after Virat and Sai left.”

Savi and Sairat become stiff after listening to their parent’s names. Their faces become rigid in rage for a second before turning normal. It was Sairat who composed himself first and then held his sister’s hand to control her emotions. Nobody noticed it except one person, who was keenly observing them from the moment they said the first word. 

So as per plan they left Chavan Nivas in the afternoon. They directly go to the airport to pick their parents. Without anyone's notice one person followed them. When she saw Savi and Sairat with their parents she didn't get shocked. She smiled at herself and said in her mind “so my assumption became right. You were the rightful heir of Chavan Nivas but when you came to know the whole story you  left the cursed house." She followed them till their hotel and then came back, noticing the happy family from afar.

She stay awake the whole night getting confused should she tell everyone about Sairat and Savi’s real identity or not. 

Guys do you have any idea who is she?? Tell me in the comments