Chapter 2- Ray of Hope

After Virat and Sa left Chavan Nivas and cut their ties with them things changed in Chavan Nivas. Bhabani who used to love and show sympathy to Patralekhastarted to blame her for breaking the Chavan family. She also told her "Patralekha, I know you have lost your husband I also have. But you don't have any right to break our family. This family's son and daughter-in-law left their home for you. This family's eldest daughter-in-law who is carrying the heir of this family has abandoned the family because of you. You are a home wraker."

Patralekha never ever thought that her Badi Mami can talk with her like this. From the moment she entered this house, she is her badi mami's fevorite bahu though she never gave her the right to the eldest daughter-in-law of the house. After Virat and Sai's remarriage Bhabani started showing affection toward Sai an started treating her as the eldest daughter-in-law of the family. To Patralekha's utter disappointment, Bhabani started to train Sai as the next Mukhiya of the house also.

She thought that Bhabani will be disappointed with Sai and will hate Sai after she join the hospital but that never happened. Bhaban said that however Sai is but she is the eldest daughter-in-law of that house and if she had decided to balance home and profession then all daily members will support her. Then came the news of Sai's pregnancy and all changed. Sai become the apple of everyone's eye.

She again got sympathy after being Samrat's widow at a young age. But many of the family members unseen her pain of losing a life but tried to safe guarded Sai. she finally opened her mouth and said "Badi mami, I didn't say Virat to leave the house. I just said they should give me one of their children when they are getting two." Bhabani said "how dare you asked for the heir of Chavan Nivas. Both of them are Chavans. You are not a Chavan why should we let one of our heirs become Salunkhe? If Karishma would have asked then we could have thought but not you."

Patralekha could not take this anymore and she felt unwell. She vomit whatever was there in her stomach and lay down feeling extremely tired. Se called her mother to take her home. When she went back to her maternal home nobody except Mansi come to bid her bye.

After a few days also Patralekha was not feeling well so her mother took her to visit a doctor. There she comes to know that she is pregnant. She had lost all wish to leave after coming back to her maternal home but this baby comes as a ray of hope in her life. Mansi begged Bhabani to bring back Ptralekha s she is carrying Samrat's baby. Bhabani agreed but her and Patralekha's relationship didn't become like the previous anymore.

On the other hand, the family of 4 people settled down in Delhi well. With the peaceful environment of home along with the care of Ashwini and Usha Mausi Sai's health improve and she joined a hospital in Delhi as she didn't want to waste her career. Ninad made t his routine to drop and pick up Sai from her hospital. These three ladies decorated their rented apartments as per their wishes.

After a few months, Sai gave birth to a healthy baby boy and a healthy baby girl.  

Guys, please check out my other Sairat stories also and tell m what you think about them.

A triangle Love Story

As the new generation takes charge

Hidden affair

My protector

Replacement

Starting from scratch

Tere mere love story

Unfaithful

Where life is leading us

Complicated life

Complication and confusion

Falling in love again

It's between us

Jab we met again

Love and light of their life

Secret relationship

The mysterious girl ad the handsome guy

Virat's realization and Sai's love

When she returned

Your support means the world to me

Virat's letter to Sai