Chapter 3- 20 years later

20 years have passed since the day Sai and Virat left Chavan Nivas, Nagpur, and established their own world in Delhi. Virat Chavan entered Delhi's headquarters of CID as an honest IPS officer 20 years later he is now IGP Virat Chavan. He has solved numerous critical cases and sent lots of criminals behind the bars.

His wife Dr. Sai Joshi Chavan is also now a famous cardiologist at AIMS Delhi. She performs many critical heart surgeries. Family members of the patient treat her like a god, she is a lifesaver for them.

Though they are busy in their profession they make sure to keep ample time for their family. They might be famous in the outer world but at home, they are attentive and caring parents of their twins and caring son and daughter of aged parents. Virat and Sai never kept any relationship with Nagpur but they never stopped Ninad and Ashwini to talk with their family or visit Chavan Nivas occasionally. On the other hand, Ninad and Ashwini though visited Chavan Nivas or stayed in touch with family members but respected Virat's decision to stay aloof. He never asked Virat to talk. He neither gave any news of Sai Virat to anyone of Chavan Nivas nor talked about Chavan Nivas in Delhi.

For the last 5 years Ninad's health is unwell due to age so he didn't go to Nagpur. Mansi and Bhabani are also unwell. So the connection between Nagpur and Delhi weaken with time, and phone calls became rare also.

Life of Chavan House Delhi are twins of Sai and Virat, Savi and Sairat. These two are quite naughty and made their mother run around the house behind them. Virt obviously teases Sai telling that they get their naughtiness and interest in pranks from their mother. Sairat and Savi were always curious about their Nagpur relatives but Virat and Sai are strict to keep their kids away from the people of Nagpur Chavan Nivas. These two are studying in college and pursuing the same stream.

Here in Nagpur also things changed in Chavan Nivas. With time, guilt and regret Bhabani become unwell and she handed over the charge of the family in hands of Karishma. Sonali becomes offended by the development. She expected that when Bhabni will retire from the responsibility of running Chavan Nivas she will get the position so when she didn't get it her relationship with both Bhabani and Karishma was affected. Omi also retired from their business and Mohit had to take charge. Karishma and Mohit have a son named Krish.

Krish is an introverted and quiet boy since childhood. He has grown up seeing the differences between his Dadi and Badi Dadi. he also observed that his Dadi doesn't like his mother. It was really ridiculous to him that he has a cousin who stays in the same house but from childhood, his Dadi and Badi Dadi kept him away from her. He also knew that he has two more cousins who are a few months elder than him and stays in Delhi but he never met them, in fact, he doesn't know their names also. Neither did they come to Nagpur nor he ever visited their home in Delhi.

Patralekha stays in Chavan Nivas with her daughter Piyali and her ill mother-in-law. Though stay under the same roof but Chavans stay a little away from them. They blame her for Virat and Sai staying away from everyone. Her parents numerous times told her to leave Chavan Nivas and go back to her maternal home with her daughter. But she could not leave the aged woman who fought to bring her back into this house. She doesn't has anyone except Patralekha and Piyali now.

Piyali doesn't like traditional studies so she is studying Photography. Sonali and Karishma really think she as a bad influence on Krish so always ask Krish to stay miles away from her.