I Meet A Magic Stick Waving Robed Old Man

I don't own any of the characters. All rights go to Rick Riordan and J. K. Rowling. Except for the plot. That is mine.

I was at camp, holding my wise girl when my mom called the camp. Now get that said camp has one phone. One phone never used but in emergencies. So someone calling it is not good. All movement stopped where it could be heard. Annabeth and I looked at each other and saw Chiron cantering towards the Big House.

Yeah. Canter. He's a centaur. Half horse. Half... not horse. Or human if you prefer.

He came back out not long after he picked it up, and motioned to me. I felt my eyes grow wide and Annabeth tense. We both ran up to the Big House where Chiron was waiting.

"Percy, my boy, that was your mother. She wants you home immediately," Chiron said.

"Is she alright?" I asked.

"She's fine. There are just some people there to see you." I didn't miss the way he said 'people'.

I frowned. "Okay. I'll leave now."

He nodded then went back to his archery lesson.

I looked at Annabeth. "You want to come with? I'll probably look more innocent with you around."

She smiled. "I'll ask Chiron. Meet you up by Thalia's tree." Annabeth ran off to ask.

I went to Cabin 3 and packed up my stuff. Then I headed out towards the hill, and saw Annabeth there with a bag. I grinned and ran a little faster.

"You coming?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Why else would I have a bag? Chiron actually said that your mom wanted me there. Don't know why."

I titled my head. "Well let's find out shall we?" I whistled and soon two Pegasi came.

You called boss? Asked Blackjack

"Yeah. I need you and Porkpie to take Annabeth and I back home."

Ok boss. Hey you got any--

"I don't have any doughnuts Blackjack. Now can we go?"

Well why else would you ask for the best horses to ever live? Climb on.

I looked at Annabeth and she shrugged. We boarded our Pegasus and off we went.

We got to my apartment not five minute later. I climbed off Blackjack and Annabeth off Porkpie, and we walked into the building. Stopping outside my door, I grabbed Annabeth's hand wondering what could be inside to make my mom so nervous. I opened the door and we walked inside.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. My mom was sitting in a chair talking to a man who had to be 100 years old with a beard to match and wearing a blue bath robe looking thing and 3 kids. One red-head boy, one bushy haired girl, and one skinny-mini-me. I stopped where I was, wondering who these people were.

I blinked. Then blinked again. And one more time. Finally I opened my mouth to ask who the Hades these people were, when the old man stood up (without a walker? How did he do it?) and said, "Hello, Perseus. I'm Albus Dumbledore and this is Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger," gesturing to skinny me, red-head, and bushy hair.

"It's Percy. Just Percy," I said.

Annabeth shook her head laughing under her breath and said, "Sorry about him. Clueless as ever. I'm Annabeth Chase by the way. I know you're here to see him so I can leave if you want."

I looked at her in a "seriously" way and she looked back in a "duh" way. I shook my head, smiling, and waited for Dumbledore to say she had to leave.

He surprised me by saying, "It's no bother. You can stay if you wish, Ms. Chase." Annabeth smiled and sat down dragging me with her. I honestly have no idea what I would have done if she wasn't here. Probably just say "oh" a lot. Make myself look so smart.

Dumbledore started speaking again so I listened. But this time it was to my mother.

"Sally, I know that you've had to put up with much regarding Percy's... father's side...but now, it pains me to say this, your side has caused a little trouble for him."

I sat up straight and looked between Dumbledore and my mom who had paled considerably. I looked at Annabeth then back at the weird man in a bathrobe. The kids were watching me, but I didn't pay attention. All I knew is that I had yet another evil family member. But at least this time they weren't godly.

Right?

Please tell me my mom isn't some weird bath robe wearing goddess of blue cookies or something. Please.

My mom in finally spoke. "I thought that was over with."

Albus looked at her kindly. "Sadly, he has returned."

I couldn't stand it anymore. "Who? Who has returned? Mom, please tell me you're not some bath robe goddess or something."

She laughed. "No, Percy I'm not. But a witch isn't far off."

My mouth closed. I blinked again. Then I just nodded my head. Gods can exist. Why not witches and wizards? I didn't even ask why she wasn't green.

"Yeah so a witch. Add that to my messed up life. Fun. And I'm just now learning this because?"

"You already had enough to deal with."

Good point.

The kids were staring at me like I wasn't normal. Witch (hehe word play) I guess I wasn't. But I doubt they were either. Even Dumbledore, who seemed to know about my dad's side, was a little shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, you're taking this so well. That's not very common," Hermione said.

Oh. Maybe I should act shocked. To late. Annabeth came to my rescue.

"So what? Percy's a witch too?"

They all smiled. The younger kids were holding back laughter.

"No. He's a wizard." Even I laughed at Annabeth's face then. She tried to disappear into the couch.

"So," I started, "what's this about her side returning?"

The mood in the room obviously dropped.

"Percy," his mom began, "your...other grandfather is named Voldemort. I left that world because of one, you and two, Voldemort wanted me with him. Harry here had seemed to destroy him, but now he's back. Seeing as your father has his own relations, I thought it would be better to keep you away from my side for now." She said this slowly like it would shock me. I just blinked and said OK. They all seemed taken aback, but accepted the answer anyway.

Then Albus asked, "So, Percy, will you come to Hogwarts?"

"How am I supposed to catch up?"

"I'll ask Hec--- I mean your cousin for help. How about I apparate him there, Albus," my mom said. I knew she meant ask Hecate to bless me.

"Sounds wonderful. Percy. do you accept?"

Not like I have a choice, is it? "Sure. Why not?"

"Great. See you tomorrow. Sally, you know where."

My mom's eyes lit up in surprise. She nodded. Dumbledore motioned for the kids to follow and they left. Annabeth and I looked at each other.

This was going to be a long year.

Hey guys! Hope you like it so far! I'm so excited to write this cause there never seem to be many. Comment your ideas. First idea full comment gets a shoutout! Until next chapter.

Btw: what house should Percy be in?

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Keep in my this is after PJO series but before BoO. So no Tartarus to go off of. Comment your house.

Love y'all

Samigirl