I See An Old Thought-Dead Friend And Give A Recap Of Demigodishness

I don't own any of the characters. All rights go to Rick Riordan and J. K. Rowling. Except for the plot. That is mine.

Thank you to @Phoebe_R5er for being the first comment. And to @JoshCoolerBookLover for being so... obvious with your choice. I think I know what house Percy will be in based on your reactions everybody. So thanks. It helps.

Percy POV

After Hecate blessed me with the knowledge and ability of wizards my age, my mom apparted (spelling?) me to England for who-knows-why. We appeared outside a building called 12 Grimmauld Place. I had a strange feeling that no one was supposed to see it. My mother walked up and knocked on the door. A kind of sandy-haired guy opened the door. His face lit up in shock. I take it he knows her.

"Sally! It's been forever! Come on in. Albus is expecting you two."

She smiled and followed him in. I followed a little more hesitantly. I had a feeling I wouldn't be near as welcome as her.

We walked into the kitchen and all talking stopped. Me being my ADHD self, couldn't stop fidgeting. Everyone was staring, only one with hatred. That was better than all, I guess.

Finally my mom spoke out, "It's been forever! Strange how we meet up again when this is why but... Oh! Where are my manners? Percy, these are my old schoolmates or just people I know or maybe don't throughout the wizarding world--"

"Oh yes mom. Real specific on that one," I interrupted.

"Oh hush up!" She said back. "People from the wizarding world, this is Percy. My son."

Dumbledore spoke up now. "Yes, so I invited Percy here for some reasons only the Order know and then the obvious of we don't wish for Voldemort to get him, now do we? Percy, I invited the entire Order so introductions will only be made once. That is Tonks, then next are Lupin, Sirius, Mad-eye,..." he rambled on until he said, "Now where is Severus? He was here a moment ago."

"Here, headmaster," Severus Snape said coming out of the shadows. I felt my jaw drop a little and my eyes widen. The whole of the Order saw my face. Some like Harry got suspicious. Others, curious.

Dumbledore looked between us as comprehension dawned on Snape as well.

"Yes, you two know each other don't you?"

Snape swallowed. "Yes. We do," he managed to get out before shutting his mouth so tight I thought it would break.

I tilted my head at him.

"What? No hello? I've thought you were dead for a year and all you say is 'Yes we know each other'. Seriously?"

"Yes, Jackson. Seriously."

My eyes narrowed and it was clear I was having a hard time holding back a grin. Same with him. People were looking back and forth at us probably thinking, "Snape is smiling. The world has ended. Everyone run for your life".

We finally broke, both of us laughing so hard I thought we would die. Everyone stared at Snape like he was an alien. I might as well have been invisible until Severus had the guts to say:

"Well, I never thought I'd be in the presence of the Hero of---" He was cut off by my hand and my glare. I didn't realize how fast I moved until I backed off. Uh oh. Already gave it away didn't I?

By the way, I probably forgot to mention: Severus Snape fought in The Battle of the Labyrinth with us. He disappeared every year and rarely came back during summer. To find him here when I could've sworn I saw his corpse was a little freaky. But apparently he heard about the Titan War and its outcome all the way over here. He was also a son of Hecate