I Use Many Time Skips And Get Wax Dropped On My Head

I don't own any of the characters. All rights go to Rick Riordan and J. K. Rowling. Except for the plot. That is mine.

Percy's POV (cause it's epic)

When I came back into the house, it was chaos. (Chaos I mean) everyone was staring and asking questions before I remembered Moody's messed up eyeball.

Really the last thing worth noting about that, is that Harry seemed to want to know me now. Not push me away.

That made me smile.

"What're you smiling 'bout?" Moody growled.

"Nothing," I replied.

~~~~~~MAGICAL TIME SKIP~~~~~~

Dumbledore had already gotten me everything, and said he already put it in the school, but a wand for school saying, "The wand chooses the wizard. I cannot pick yours," and that was the whole of our conversation.

Molly agreed to take me two days before we left for Hogwarts.

"The rest of the children need to get their things. You can get your wand then."

I didn't have any choice but to agree, nor would I want to argue with her. She reminded me of my mom. Kind, caring, and puts up with the horror I call kids. And myself.

I'm a nightmare. But not a horror.

Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

Nah. Just kidding. But I got you there didn't I?

Mission. Accomplished.

We arrived in Diagon Alley at last when Molly sent Harry with me to get a wand. He knew why I didn't have one so no questions asked.

As we were walking he said, "What's it like... being a demigod?"

I looked at him curiously. I don't know what I had expected, but it certainly wasn't that.

"What do you mean? Like the fighting? Life in general?"

"Life in general. How do you do it. I mean almost everyday. And you haven't died!"

I smiled at that.

"Yeah. Not yet at least. You know, I know that you don't like reading but it'd be pretty simple to sum up I you read them. A lot easier to understand then me talking about it at least. At worst Hermione would read them and explain to you, but if you want to know now I can tell you."

He looked like he couldn't decide. I could almost see his thoughts.

He seems funny enough. The books might be as good.

And then the famous:

But reading though!

I was so busy thinking about this I almost didn't hear him say,

"Sure. I'll read the books, I guess. What're they called?"

I smirked as I said, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians is the series name. There are five main books in that series then a follow-up series with 5 books also. I think the first would be good enough. Maybe even just the first book itself. It's called The Lightning Thief."

His face looked shocked. Good enough for me I laugh. But he still knew I was Sirius.

Haha.

Sirius.

Ha!

Moving on.

So we arrived at Ollivander's and entered the building. It was quiet for a little bit but soon Mr. Ollivander came out staring at me like I was the next pair of shoes in season or something.