Accusions and Sock Keys

This chapter will be short and boring. I'm sorry guys but I'm busy all day. I'll send out a message later. Please read it as a schedule will probably be in it.

I am going to have to change that seeing as school starts Wednesday for me.

Percy vapor traveled to Grimmauld Place, knowing that he was already late. He also really didn't want to stay with Umbridge during break.

He appeared in the abandoned kitchen silently. Percy began to look for the group.

When he entered the living room, it wasn't quiet; that much he could tell. The Weasley's were bickering with Sirius about their father.

Then they spotted Percy.

They bombarded Percy with questions like "Where were you?" and "How did you get here?"

He kept blinking at them before he shouted for them to stop. They did.

"I took a portly here guys. And I was speaking with Dumbledore."

"I don't see a port key," Ginny said.

"Dumbledore enchanted my sock. It worked well enough. Anyway, why are you yelling at Sirius?"

Fred glared at Sirius before saying, "We want to go see our dad, but Sirius says we aren't allowed to go!"

Percy glanced at Sirius, and upon seeing him look at Percy begging. He gave in.

"Well he's right. It's hard to get someone stable when others are trying to get to him. It'll be easier for the medics to help him if you wait. And also, your mother will send a letter. If something happens, we'll take you okay? If not, you'd just be in the way."

"Why would you care? You're probably a filthy Death Eater!" George yelled out. He slapped a hand over his mouth.

Percy's eyes hardened.

Ok so I'm gonna have to work out a new schedule for the school year. I'll figure it out soon. If I don't update, that's why.

I also have a few contests this week and next. I don't know when or if I can update. If I can't, I'm sorry but i know busy.

Love y'all

Samigirl