So That's Why He's in China

Since last chapter was so pathetic, hopefully I can make it better today.

3rd POV

The turtle, who still had no name, led Percy to the final door.

"Here.......you.......will.......find.......the.......thing........you........are.......searching........for........ I.......hope.......it.......is............what......you.......wanted.......to............find......." The turtle finished speaking, and Percy looked at him.

Percy had come to this tunnel system to find information on his family history. He didn't understand why it would be in China, but it was, and the turtle seemed to know about it.

Another thing he didn't understand was why a turtle would be guarding it. Or why it would be important enough to be guarded in the first place.

Oh well, he thought. Might as well see what I can find.

He took a deep breath, and opened the door.

I'm not that cruel

Percy's mouth fell open in shock. It was an actual cavern. There were two pathways; one greenish blue and small, and the other brown and large.

The turtle said, "This.......is........where.......I.......must......leave......you...... Good......luck......."

Percy watched the turtle leave and then called after him, "What's your name?"

The turtle slowly turned back. "You......will.......know............when.......the.......time.............comes........ If.......you........are.......worthy.......that.......is......."

"Didn't you say I was?"

It smiled. "I.......am.......not......the...........only........judge.......in........this..........test........"

The turtle left and the door slammed shut. Somehow, Percy knew he wouldn't be able to open it again.

He looked forward and knew he needed to choose a cavern. He looked at the brown one.

Ah, I'll do the green one.

Then he started towards the cavern.

Harry should be making a reappearance soon. Hopefully. Any ideas for what's going at Hogwarts?

Love y'all

Samigirl