A Toad Uses A River

I can update now!!!! Yay! Sorry to those who didn't read the last note explaining my absence. Well I'm not repeating it so go back if you must.

Onto the story!

3rd POV

Dumbledore offered to transfer Percy to Grimmauld Place himself, but Percy said he'd rather use his own method of transportation.

After Percy left Dumbledore's office, he saw Umbridge coming down the hall. To late to pretend he wasn't there he walked towards Gryffindor Tower, having to pass Umbridge on the way.

"Jackson. What are you doing up at this hour?"

Percy stopped and faces Professor Umbridge, barely controlled hate in his eyes.

"Professor Dumbledore wished to speak with me. So I went to his office."

Delores Umbridge raised her eyebrow.

"Is that so? What did he wish to speak about?"

Percy smiled, "I had a slight disappearance for a little while as you may recall. I was only explaining what happened. But seeing as how you and the ministry refuse to believe certain...things, I highly doubt what I told him would be of interest to you."

Percy attempted to walk away but Umbridge grabbed his arm.

She said with narrowed her eyes, "What is that supposed to mean?! I demand you tell me at once what happened!"

Percy looked apologetic.

"Ms. Umbridge, I really do wish to keep all flesh on my hand here, and i know you would not hesitate to do something about my words. I would tell you but you seem to have bars cases your mind--you and your colleagues--have barricaded their minds, against Voldemort's return."

Umbridge looked him in the eye.

"Tell me what happened or I swear you will regret it."

Then Percy got an idea.

"I'll do so as long as you swear on the Styx to believe every word I say here tonight."

Professor Umbridge obviously had never heard of the oath. Percy knew this.

Call him cruel.

Call him horrible.

But he never did explain the consequences.

And Umbridge never guessed what she was getting into when she said:

"I swear on the Styx to believe what you say tonight."

And thunder rumbled outside.

Cut! So yeah my promise of longer chapters... Hehe.

I might've broken it a little.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I know I did.

What'd y'all think is gonna happen to Umbridge now?

I don't have it planned out (fully at least) but I have an idea. If y'all give me a good one, I may use that.

Thanks for reading!

Comment

Vote

Follow

If you dare.

Love y'all,

Samigirl