My New Evil Chapter. Hehe. Haha. Mwahahahaha.

I hope you...ah....enjoy the chapter.

Umbridge wasn't happy.

After being duped into swearing an oath she'd never heard of, she fled towards her office completely forgetting that she had left to track someone down.

Percy Jackson.

She had been warned about him.

Her boss knew him. Well, in fact. It was interesting to see his thoughts on the boy that seemed perfectly harmless.

Her mind was changed soon enough on that matter.

While running through the corridors, Umbridge thought. Dangerous, that she knew, but she still thought nonetheless.

Confused about the oath, all Umbridge could do was think. And maybe that's what she wanted to do.

All she felt about the "River Styx Oath" was that she hadn't broken it yet. But the thing is, she couldn't break it, for she knew the truth.

Her boss knew the truth.

And Voldemort was always right.

Right?

Dumbledore sat in his office, lost in thought.

Yes he knew that he should tell Harry like Percy said, but he couldn't bring himself to do so.

All he knew at the moment was that Percy was right, and Albus wasn't, yet that doesn't make him say anything. Dumbledore had no doubt that Percy meant sincerity when he spoke. That he'd been through the same. And why shouldn't Dumbledore take his advice? He did after all ask Percy to come and not the other way around.

Dumbledore sighed. He was about to pull a serious Percy move, be he didn't care.

He wouldn't do anything. He'd tel Percy no.

#Dumblysaysnono

#Whatyougonnadoboutit?

#Boom

#Albuswins

Alright. He was done with that.

But it was fun.

He still won't tell Harry though.

All Albus could do was hope that Percy kept his mouth shut too.

Hehe.

I think you might hate me.

I didn't include the Grimmauld Place scene.

Hehe.

This isn't even funny why am I laughing?

But it is evil. And I'm happy now.

>:)