CHAPTER 11

Seeing that everyone panicked & rushed towards her... Dev  patted her cheeks...

Dev: paapu...paapu .. kanna thora da...

But she didn't.. so he tried to lift her but Ajay stopped him.. 

Ajay: dev ...Naa thookikara..  nee thallu...

Dev moved away & Ajay carried her towards her room and placed her on her bed... He turned towards Seema & saw her looking at shailu in guilt..

Ajay: kannu..

but she didn't said anything & Left from there making him sigh... he turned towards ashok & dev,

Ajay: papa va paathukonga Naa en pondattiya ah konjam samadhanam padithitu vara...

With that he followed her & went from there... Ashok & dev looked at each other...

Dev: neenga paapa vanga paathukonga Naa oru 5 min la vandhar ra..

Dev left room immediately... Ashok looked at shailu & sat beside her..

Ashok: paapa.. needhaan Chella nu therinjudhaan Naa unna inga varavacha.. because you are too important in my friend and my Anu's life... Arsh is always kadoos... Sirikka maatan.. yaartayum sariya pesa maatan.. thaan undu than vela undunnu irupaan.. nee Avan vaalkaila irundha andha 2 months dha .. Naa avana sandhosama paatha golden days..  he loved you so much despite of the situation.. you made him smile... Nee varakku munnadi Duty mudichitu veetukku varanum na avlo yosippan but after you came... Eppa da duty mudiyumnu en usura vaangiruvaan.. after you left him he became unstable..  he couldn't accept that his Chella left him without telling him.. he became a walking corpse..  anikku enna nadandhuchu... Nee yen pona Avan yen andha pasangala konnan. Hospital ha koluthuna.. Anu yen ipdi aana.. idhu edhumey enakku theriyadhu.. idhukkku nee arsh Anu apram andha moonavadhu aal yaaro Avanga dha badhil sollanum... But all I ask is please.. try to remember something..

Suddenly he heard click ... He wiped his eyes and sat straightly & looked at the door... It's arsh..

Ashok rolled his eyes seeing him...

Ashok: dei Innerathula inga enna pandra? Andha pantucval pramasivam vandhura poraan da...

Arsh: Ava varamatan avanukku oru vela vachutu dha Naa vandhurukka ..

Ashok: enna da panna?.

Arsh: fire alarm ah on panni vitta...

Ashok: Ada sandaala...

Arsh looked at shailu.. Ashok understood & left from the room silently ..

Arsh sat beside her and kissed her forehead... 

Arsh: nee nadikiriya illa unmailaye unakku niyabagam vandhurucha ennakku onnumey puriyala di..  oruvela nee nadikaranna epdi correct ah chin la kiss panna? Enna marubadiyum emathanumnu paakuriya? Why did you left me? You know how scared I was that day? Unakku en mela kovam ah?

He layed down beside her and took some remote from his pocket and locked the door using that...

He lifted her and placed her on above him and hugged her tightly to his chest... Unknowingly she Also snuggled & fisted his shirt... He kissed her hands....

He heard her mumbled something in her sleep.. so he leaned down & heard ,

Shailu: po wolfy.. unakku vela dha mukkiyam Naa mukkiyam illa... Po...po... Eppo paathalum late ah vey vara... po po enkita varadha.. po unakku inikku good night kiss kidayadhu..  Naa un mela kovama irukka...

He closed his eyes and flash of memory crossed infront of his mind,

Memory,

Arsha coming inside his apartment hurriedly looking at the time.. it's past 9.30.. 

Arsh: pochu .. pochu.. enna pandrannu theriyalaye... Kovama iruppa .  DARLING... DARLING.... I AM HOME LOVE BUG WHERE ARE YOU?

but didn't hear any reply... He looked at the figure in couch . Anu was sitting & watching movie & eating popcorn...

Arsh: Anu darling enga?

Anu: Ava un mela kola ganduula irukka...

Arsh: i know oru important ah na operation da adhaan .. late aagiruchu.. romba kovama irukala?

Anu sighed and turned towards him..

Anu: you know how sensitive is her... Inikku velila kootitu porannu avalukku promise panila.. ava 4 o clock ye ready aagi unakaga wait panitu irundha...

Arsh looked down in guilt...

Anu: I know work is important.. but .. un study hall la dha iruka po..

Arsh: saaptala?

Anu shook her head as no..  he sighed and went to kitchen to make her favourite noddles with veggies and egg...

After making he transferred it to plate and went towards his study... Shailu was sitting near window and looking outside...

Arsh: darling ..

Hearing his voice she stilled a little but didn't turn towards him... He went near her & sat beside her and pulled her in his lap....

But she tried to get down from his lap but he tightened his grip and buried his face in her long hair and mumbled sorry babe .

Shailu: vidu.. vidu.. enna thodatha.. po .po . Hospital key po...

He kissed her cheeks and said sorry darling... But she wiped her cheeks...

Shailu: unakku vela dha mukkiyam Naa mukkiyam illa... Po...po... Eppo paathalum late ah vey vara... po po enkita varadha.. po unakku inikku good night kiss kidayadhu..  Naa un mela kovama irukka...

Arsh: please babe..  i know what I did was wrong.. I am sorry..  you know something.. Naa naalaikku full ah un kooda dha iruppa..

She looked at him with wide eyes...

Shailu: nijamaavey va? Promise?

Arsh: yes..  i promise... Please saapdu..

She looked at the noddles & licked her lips...

Shailu: fine... Edho nee Kenji kekura naala othukura .. but nee dhaa ooti vidanum ok?

Arsha: ok...say ah...

With that he started to feed her..  she just eat silently and fed him too Inbetween...

Anu & Ashok watching them with smile and standing near study door...

End of memory....

Arsh Hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead,

Arsh: enakku nee dhan maa mukkiyam..  nee mattum dhaan mukkiyam.. vera yaarum enakku venam...

With that he slept peacefully hugging her.  .

Continued....