CHAPTER 27

Arsh was returned to his apartment at early morning and slept ...

Suddenly someone started to bang his apartment door.... He opened it & saw it's ,

Arsh: love bug?

Shailu was standing there with her bunny stuffy & her face was swollen because of continuous crying..

Ashok & Anu was standing behind her... Seeing arsh Shailu jumped on him and encircled her legs around his torso and her hands around his neck.. she buried her face in his neck started to cry ...

Arsh: what happened darling? Why are you crying this much?

But Shailu didn't said anything but crying.  He looked at Anu and Ashok & raised his eyebrows,

Ashok : she just woke up from sleep & started to asking for you and cry... We tried to console her but she started cry too much.. so we brought her here...

Arsh nodded his head & went inside... He sat down on sofa and started to patt her back to calm her down..

Arsh: shhh... Love bug... Don't cry baby... See am here..

Shailu looked at him with Pout and said,

Shailu: i thought you left me...  Where have you gone?

Arsh: i just went outside to buy a chocolate for you baby....

Shailu's face brightened hearing that,

Shailu: really?

Arsh: yes....

Shailu: enga?

Arsh: not now you can eat it tomorrow...

Shailu: oh.. k..

She closed her mouth and yawn & laid her head on his shoulder and mumbled,

Shailu: I am sleepy...

Arsh: sleep baby....

Shailu: mmm.. you won't leave me alone again right?

Arsh: no baby...

Shailu: i love you hubby... Good night. 

Arsh, Anu & Ashok looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth ..

Anu : kutty why are you calling him as hubby?

Shailu: because that aunty in hospital said so...

Ashok: which aunty bunny?

Shailu: woah.. that aunty that was speaking with wolfy...  Did you remember that wolfy today... When you left me sofa while I sleeping...

Arsh remembered about that..  Anu raised her eyebrows at arsh...

Arsh: adhu iva en madila thoonguradha paathu ivala en wife nu thappa ninachtanga adha solra...

Ashok: oh ..

Shailu slept in arsh laps like that hugging him...

Anu looked at them with blank face.. arsh can understand her...

Arsh : look Anu I ... I don't know how to say... Naa Shailu ta advantage edukka ninaikala but when I am with her I am happy... I know it's only been a day... But I love her... I don't know how to make you understand my feelings but I ...

Anu: i can understand.. it's just you know... I am more worried about you ..

Ashok: ivanukku enna dhadi******* nalladhana irukku...

Arsh closed shailu's ear & glared at ashok...

Ashok: Ava thoongitu dhaanda irukka .. romba over ah scene podadha da ******..