CHAPTER 26

Dev & arsh looked at each other with wide eyes... Dev rushed outside and saw a crowd & anu was standing there & shouting at them..

Anu: ennakku ippo en thangachi Inga varanum . Ponga poi thedunga...

Dev: Anu edhukku ipdi kathitu irukka?

Anu: en thangachi ah kanum dev... Ava IPO.. adha epdi solradhu... Kolandha maari da .  Enga ponanu theriyala...

Dev: un thangachi pink gown bunny stuffy vachurupala?

Anu: aama nee paathiya?

Dev rolled his eyes and Said,

Dev: andha kankolla katchiya ulla vandhu neeye paaru...

Anu: kankolla katchiya?

Anu pushed dev and went inside arsh cabin only to see her sister sleeping peacefully on arsh's lap and he is Patting her back...

Anu glared at arsh so arsh stopped patting but shailu opened her eyes and looked at arsh with furrowed eyebrows...

Shailu: why did you stop wolfy? Please continue... Am sleepy and you are warm..

With that she snuggled more into arsh and layed on his chest... Anu looked at them with wide eyes...

Arsh: see .. she came out of nowhere.. i really didn't know that as she's your sister...

Anu tried to pull Shailu away from arsh but shailu Started to cry...

Shailu: no... I won't come from my wolfy...

Anu: he is not your wolfy Shailu come  with me...

Shailu: no he is my wolfy...

Anu: I am telling you again he is not your wolfy ..  it's your imagination ... Your wolfy is not real... come with me now Shailu ..

Shailu started to clutch arsh shirt and crying that she won't come...

Shailu: i won't come he is my wolfy... He will protect me... I won't come from my wolfy...

Arsh got angry seeing Anu handling shailu roughly...

Arsh: GET YOUR F******* HANDS OFF HER NOW..

His voice echoed the whole place making everyone froze in their place in shock including dev... Anu left Shailu's hands and Shailu Hugged arsh and started to cry in his chest...

Arsh: don't dare you touch her... Nee Ava akkandradhunala enna venalum pannuviya? avala ipdi dhaan handle pannuviya? Arivu illa unakku... Neeyum oru doctor dhana.?

Ashok came There hearing arsh shout...

Ashok: enna da aachu Inga? Edhukku da kaththuna?

Arsh: ask your girlfriend..

Ashok saw shailu hugging arsh and crying...  He tried to go near Shailu but she clutched on arsh shirt tightly and said,

Shailu: Wolfy i don't want to go... Please don't make me go ..

Arsh kissed her forehead and wiped her eyes..

Arsh: nee engayum poga vendaam... Yaarum unna kootitu pogamaatanga...

Arsh looked at Ashok Anu and dev with narrowed eyes and asked,.

Arsh: kootitu poga maatingala?

In a threatening voice... Ashok & dev immediately shook his head as no ...

Arsh looked at Anu and she also nodded her head hesitating...

Suddenly they heard a door knock sound and a nurse peaked inside & said,